Tokens 1.16

Tea

What time is it?
Senior Manager
What are tokens?
Tokens are a type 'point system' that carries over to new maps or game modes.

What can I use tokens for?
Tokens can be used for a variety of things
1) Events - Try an eGO speed run, make a custom Man Hunt, and more as we create more events
2) Future survivals - Free /playerwarp (save $$$) for your shop, starter kit, free mob move, move a spawner from mineworld, HYPE TIME?! and MORE
3) Special Game Modes - :3 soon <<< but they will be soo nice
4) Prizes - You can turn in tokens for a free game, whatttt??????? LE items, whatttttt????
5) 1.16 - HYPE TIME?!?!! You'll need 10,000 tokens for it!

How do I get tokens?
For 1.16 you must fill up Shulker boxes with a specific item (27 full stacks)...you can find which items here along with how many you can turn in. (I have put them in value order as requested)
You can buy shulker shells at /warp ec and/or keep a look out for when you can trade for some. Once you've filled the shulker, name the shulker your in-game name and throw it in the hoppers to your left at /warp ec. Or if I'm

Please do not use the hoppers to get rid of your trash ^-^
You can also hand in MCMMO levels for tokens and work your way back up, just come find Tea. (levels must be from one skill)
Hand in Spawn Eggs for tokens too! You can find which Spawn Eggs you can turn in on the list.

Any questions about Tokens? Feel free to ask!

Last edited:

GrumpyCatJen

Poster
Manager
I might fail, but I'm going for that Endermite Spawn Egg ;) except for Dez, bet no one else will get one first

Reactions: Tea

GrumpyCatJen

Poster
Manager
If anyone is interested, I am selling full shulkers at the SkyeCat shop, 3rd floor. All you have to do is buy the shulker, rename it, and drop it at /warp ec. Great for anyone who has money and does not want to do the farming! If you do left-click, you can mouse over the "Item Preview" to see what it is full of. :) Good luck!

Reactions: Tea

lennyb

I made one post
=(eG)=
i have a question.
when it says coral block does it have to be all the same type or can you mix em?.

GrumpyCatJen

Poster
Manager
I am now buying Infested Cobblestone in my shop for $12k each. If you have a tone of Cobblestone, just go to /warp ec and trade it with the villager to get the Infested Cobblestone. Then go /pw Skyecat and go to the 3rd floor to sell it to me. Thanks! :)

ADDED: You can now trade STONE, ANDESITE, and GRANITE for Cobblestone with Mr Cobbles at the Skyecat shop (3rd floor)!

1614738931626.png

Last edited: