What is your favorite jb map

• Total voters
I'm bored and can't sleep...soo here's my opinion on those maps.

Clouds overplayed, but not that bad. Good games, decent secrets, not that easy or hard to rebel on or ct on (if you camp on high dive with an awp, you need to alt f4) 6.5/10 (if it wasn't so overplayed)

Dojo somewhat over played, horrible map. Only good games are like tnt race/climb and surf. The rest are not played or are bad. Secrets/vents are kinda boring but fun-ish to get. If you don't get vents, you're just bored. Too easy to rebel on (people just camp vents) Cts never know how to ct it, or resort to toxicness. (ie play death crate) 2/10

Obama, not played that much anymore, horrible map. Only "good" game is climb because that's what cts only play. Not that fun to rebel on, but some good secrets. Cting on it is stupid (autos bad) 1/10 (just cause the climb is fun) (If you genuinely like this map, you like easy rebelling cause you can't on other maps, or you're just a toxic ct)

Minecraft Beta, overplayed, but not that bad. Some good games, somewhat good secrets. Not that easy to rebel on, unless cts are bad. (which they usually are) Rebelling on it is "fun" but pretty basic. (if you play deathcrate then tnt race, you're boring) 6/10

Vip overplayed, not that good. Games are pretty basic, good secrets. Too easy to rebel on sometimes, and cts resort to toxicness too much cause they can't get a round in. (ie call gun game) 5/10 (Basic map)

Undertale, overplayed, but somewhat good. Games are fun, and there's good secrets. It's a little too easy to rebel on sometimes. Cts are usually losing rounds cause they can't ct right. 7/10

Arcade, somewhat overplayed, but fun. Really fun games, great secrets. Kind of too easy to rebel on if cts don't know what they're doing. One of the only maps acceptable to take gun st because secrets are good, and you can help others rebel. 8/10

Spy vs spy, overplayed, horrible map. Only "good" games are climb (that's if its a good one), and traitor. Way too easy to rebel on (braindead rebelling) ct's resort to cancer jumps (Zero's cracked tho) (If you genuinely like this map, you like easy rebelling cause you can't on other maps, or you're just a toxic ct) 1/10

Quake, somewhat overplayed, good map. People only call it bad cause they can't ct on it. (its not that hard) Fun games, goodish secrets (hard jump go crazy). Somewhat too easy to rebel on, but it's not hard to ct on either. 8.5/10

Peanut, not that overplayed, somewhat good map. Games are pretty basic, secrets are pretty good. Not that easy to rebel on, easy to ct. Only bad thing is cts only play surf and climb for the most part. 6/10

Out of those maps, Quake is my favorite, but there are definitely better maps. Those are just the most played.

I voted for Quake but my favorite map is still jb_legobels_corps cause there are incredible games (not just classic games like surf/bhop/climb/etc...) but the problem is that they are never played :(
And this map is cool for rebelling also because the map is kinda big with cool secrets and good places to hide.
So don't forget to -> nominate jb_legobels_corps -> rtv -> vote for jb_legobels_corps :3

Vip overplayed, not that good. Games are pretty basic, good secrets. Too easy to rebel on sometimes, and cts resort to toxicness too much cause they can't get a round in. (ie call gun game) 5/10 (Basic map)
I don't understand why people like vip much at all, i leave 60% of the time vip is being played, its all rebel, the only way you get a full round in is with a top tier(i mean top top top tier warden). Also being able to open main cells with grenades is just dumb.

I voted for Quake but my favorite map is still jb_legobels_corps cause there are incredible games (not just classic games like surf/bhop/climb/etc...) but the problem is that they are never played :(
And this map is cool for rebelling also because the map is kinda big with cool secrets and good places to hide.
So don't forget to -> nominate jb_legobels_corps -> rtv -> vote for jb_legobels_corps :3

legobels best map 10/10 unique games, good flow, only reason its not top 5 in playtime is because bad ct’s dont try to play anything but climb so people don’t even know about most of the creative fun games. Really cool secrets that actually aren’t known by the entire server (cough cough mc beta cough cough clouds). Good balance of rebel options and can have fun rounds on ct playing unique games

legobels best map 10/10 unique games, good flow, only reason its not top 5 in playtime is because bad ct’s dont try to play anything but climb so people don’t even know about most of the creative fun games. Really cool secrets that actually aren’t known by the entire server (cough cough mc beta cough cough clouds). Good balance of rebel options and can have fun rounds on ct playing unique games
Can guarantee this is honestly the best map

im done with this clouds hate smh

Clouds doesn’t have a bad design and overall isn’t a “bad” map but the way CTs on the server play it makes it unenjoyable, there are plenty of fun games but instead we play colors or its a rebel round there is no inbetween. CTs don’t know how to take advantage of the layout and play the fun games that are actually easy to get the ts into (i.e. climb, surf, ex climb, warday). After 1000+ hours of playing colors and slaughtering CTs it gets a bit repetitive

Thanks god, you tell the truth !

david i haven't seen you play in a long time but the one thing i remember about you is, you have a sandy picnic fetish. and also nobody else likes sandy picnic and is rarely played now a days.
just started playing again past two days, and also i got it played the other day

Last edited:
Back