Away from Saturday on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazing Heat

EGO Is My Life!
Ok, I will be away from sometime Saturday...going to our cottage...and no internet connection what so ever :( I might be back the same day though...or sunday..that depends on my nephew.

Lol I feel ya dude, I'm not going to be playing from tomorrow at like 2 until sunday... Tomorrow I am going to my friends house and he dont got steam and I dont wanna install games on my laptop, then I am spending the night at his house and on saturday I have to go orientation for school. Then after orientation I am going to my friends house so my little brother can have his birthday party in peace... More like so I don't get annoyed because of all the midgets running around my feet nipping at my ankles... So yeah I guess I will see you guys sunday or maybe earlier depends if I get to a computer :) Happy gaming, Brit knock some more guys sensless for me =P Oh and noyade, STOP SHOOTING ME o_O You are ruining my K:D ratio.... :(:(

I still have this day.. ^^ And my nephew is only 3..dunno if he wants to play DoD ^^..he likes to play games which have airplanes simulated. But I will also be with my nephew today..like I was yesterday..but he didn't stay for the night. Don't get me wron, I like to be with my nephew...it's just that I don't have my own time then :( ^^ But I'm sure I'll have fun...only think I regret is that I will drop down in kendlesworld...but I'll catch you guys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back