I'm back folks

Violation_Rollin

I made one post
=(e)=
Thanks, for accepting my application. I've been away form EGO for about 10 years now. It's good to be back and to see what's new. Perhaps we've played together before, if so, say Hi. I used to be an Admin but that was many moons ago.

Again thanks,

Violation_Rollin Sr. aka Violation_Grandpa (yeah I got older)

Andrew

Quality Assurance
Community Manager
@Violation_Rollin,

I went ahead and moved this to the Introductions forum so the community can give you a proper welcome back!

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
welcome back ! definitely not the same as ten years ago but hopefully yu still feel welcome at at home. hope to see you around !

SturmBruder

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Halo Violation_Rollin!!!

Always good to see some other old timers. :cool:

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Welcome back to eGO mate :)

b t

Thread Junky
Manager
welcome back!!!

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(e)=
EGO was always known for mature, fun, respectful play. That's why I joined in the first place. Just wish back then that I bought all that Bitcoin that everyone was talking about for $8-10 a coin....uggg!
I feel you. Had a buddy tell me to buy it when it less than 10 cents a coin. He spent $500 at the time. I'm sure he's a multi-millionaire right now and makes all his money investing. Guy never had a real job.

Artimus

Springsteen's Boss
Board Member
Good to see you Violation_Rollin.

Reactions: b t

Ronald Mac SPRAY

Poster
=(eGO)=
Thanks, for accepting my application. I've been away form EGO for about 10 years now. It's good to be back and to see what's new. Perhaps we've played together before, if so, say Hi. I used to be an Admin but that was many moons ago.

Again thanks,

Violation_Rollin Sr. aka Violation_Grandpa (yeah I got older)
Welcome Back!!!