Horribly written essay on why clouds is the best jb map!

Goosesk

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
I am going to write a essay(horribly written with no effort prob) about why clouds is the best jb map, max max - Prae Prae asked for it lol

I am in firm believe clouds is the greatest jail break map with so much to offer, it is great joy to play no matter how many times it is played. One of the greatest features in clouds is undoubtedly the Games, from a great climb, to a good, bhop, and a great surf, but most importantly extreme climb, the games on clouds are just so great and there is a large variety to play. The cells are great from the start of the map every cell has something special a ladder to back cells, ump secret, taser, usp, etc. these cells are just great overall it is very balanced for cts and ts. The highlight of clouds is a great one though the CANCER JUMPS, there are so many cancer jumps hard, easy and in between, some more notable ones include slide to green colors, top level of high dive backwards, top level of high dive to diving boards, diving boards to soccer goal, there is so much room for choices in map games + those cancer jumps which gives a lot of variety. Clouds may be overplayed as many of you jb players know that doesn't mean that it is a bad map, just because we play it a lot doesn't mean it is bad it means it is great actually! It shows how much we like clouds even if it is overplayed sometimes it still is great.

That is my horribly written mini essay hope all you clouds haters like it :mad:
(please don't comment on grammar or spelling i didn't even proof read it LOL)

I am going to write a essay(horribly written with no effort prob) about why clouds is the best jb map, max max - Prae Prae asked for it lol

I am in firm believe clouds is the greatest jail break map with so much to offer, it is great joy to play no matter how many times it is played. One of the greatest features in clouds is undoubtedly the Games, from a great climb, to a good, bhop, and a great surf, but most importantly extreme climb, the games on clouds are just so great and there is a large variety to play. The cells are great from the start of the map every cell has something special a ladder to back cells, ump secret, taser, usp, etc. these cells are just great overall it is very balanced for cts and ts. The highlight of clouds is a great one though the CANCER JUMPS, there are so many cancer jumps hard, easy and in between, some more notable ones include slide to green colors, top level of high dive backwards, top level of high dive to diving boards, diving boards to soccer goal, there is so much room for choices in map games + those cancer jumps which gives a lot of variety. Clouds may be overplayed as many of you jb players know that doesn't mean that it is a bad map, just because we play it a lot doesn't mean it is bad it means it is great actually! It shows how much we like clouds even if it is overplayed sometimes it still is great.

surf is the only fun game on clouds, main cells is a nightmare, same 3 games every round, extreme climb is boring, noone can do the cancer jumps, doesnt have csgario 0/10

1). The portal is a stupid awkward chokepoint that basically makes it impossible to salvage a round from either side if one gains control of the other.
2). With awps being in the armoury (and cts on high dive), the large open field of the "game area" is basically impossible to run off unless you can sneak around the warday side which rarely happens
3). It is impossible to get into armoury without knowing a secret
4). Extreme climb is so badly created you will need the equivalent of a special day so the Ts can actually play it
5). Cancer jumps are stupid. The majority of them are extremely hard to land if it's your first time ever, and will make new players more likely to leave.
6). Allowing CTs to get on top of cellblock will create people camping the cell secrets no matter how good admins are
7). The only interesting game of the map (war day) is poorly set up so that you can only play in very specific scenarios (11 CTs, 5 Ts) (never, 11 Cts, 30 Ts).
8). It has luck-based games

The only reason the map is so popular imo is because it is so easy to learn. There's a clear defined cell block and an open area where wardens can see 90% of the games and never really have to think about where they take the Ts. It would be extremely CT sided if it wasn't for the cell block weapons (and bad CTs who bait), and even then, those just create deathmatch rebelling which gets very boring, very fast.

It is impossible to get into armoury without knowing a secret
Actually no, if somebody does the secret to reveal the block you can just do 3 jumps then you are there.
8). It has luck-based games
every map has luck based games
5). Cancer jumps are stupid. The majority of them are extremely hard to land if it's your first time ever, and will make new players more likely to leave.
i protest, most cancer jumps are just walk of the back of this, jump of here and surf. there pretty simple besides a few

I am not even going to read this I dislike all the JB maps that are just spam played.

Back