Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server The Best Warden Showdown (Megathread)

Crazy Apple

JB Rules Interactive Database
=(eGO)=
The Best Warden Showdown
Presented By: CrazyStill

My Fellow Jail Breakers...
Have you ever told yourself once you get warden, "Yep. I'm the best warden." and then proceed to cause everyone to rebel? Well, it's finally time to give someone the title of
"The Best Warden".

This is a competition where one must prove that they are the best warden on the server. The best part is, the server decides your fate.

How will this work?
This will work rather simply. Let's break down how this will happen.

1) You must enter the competition and be accepted.
2) Once accepted, you will be put into a bracket randomly against other contenders.
3) Every day after registration ends, we will have a voting round where every round will go head-to-head to decide who moves on in each round. Polls will be open for a minimum of 24 hours, and a maximum of 48 Hours.
4) Once we get to the Championship Round, the contenders will be recorded playing a round as Warden and then whoever did better will be voted on based on their performance in the round.

VOTING ROUNDS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS FORUM- SUBSCRIBE TO IT SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND VOTE!
(The championship will be in a different forum)

How do I enter and what are the requirements?
To enter, go to this link here and fill out the forum: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. GOOD LUCK!
We will only be accepting around and under 30 people. Registration will tentatively close on March 4th at 9 PM CST.
Voting will begin a day or two after voting ends to allow for updates to the bracket.

Requirements:
1) You must have a minimum of 25 Hours of Playtime. Preferably at least 20% of your playtime on CT (Not a requirement).
2) You must be relatively well known in the community and within good standing (e.g. not banned)
3) It is more likely for you to be approved if you are considered a "CT Main"/Common Warden
NOTE: If there is an excessive amount of submissions, we will pick the more active/well-known people in the community.

Where can I see the current bracket?
Current Bracket:
https://brackethq.com/b/p5mm/embed/
We will continually update the entries on the bracket, but they will be blank until entries begin.

Rewards:
Obviously the best reward of all- The Title of
"The Best Warden"

Another reward is a permanent invitation to the Best Warden's Gang.
Thank you to @Jacko for that donation.

Thank you for participating! Good luck to all who enter!
Share with your friends so that we can ensure a good and healthy competition!
@ them below!

~CrazyStill
(And yes, I am participating too)

Last edited:
I was told to join enter in this competition, honestly I don't understand why I should join something as lame as a "popularity contest". However, I will reluctantly join due to being asked by a dude with a weird apple profile picture. The winner is obvious, all the facts point towards me.

Easy dub. I've never once said "take one knifing step out out of your cells, face the back of your cells, and afk freeze". I'll take my prize money in $AMC.

somebody bribe peoples to get in here, i need somebody to cheer for. or i would have to cheer for somebody else but i don't know many good wardens :/

Do I have my chances of winning?
Mic reveal when?
Easy dub. I've never once said "take one knifing step out out of your cells, face the back of your cells, and afk freeze". I'll take my prize money in $AMC.
That's cap
somebody bribe peoples to get in here, i need somebody to cheer for. or i would have to cheer for somebody else but i don't know many good wardens :/
bro peoples is against me i fucking lose round 1????????

Back