Member Relations Open Meeting! - 03/07/21

mem_relations_meeting_header.png

Hello everyone, for those of you who were at the previous Member Services public meeting you are aware that we announced the start of a new team, Member Relations. I am happy to announce that all the preparation is finished and the team is finally becoming a reality. So what does this mean for you? First I will start by explaining the goal of Member Relations.

The goal of the Member Relations team is to ensure all members within EdgeGamers are able to have a voice within the community as well as to lessen the gap between management and members/admins of the community. They will do this by reaching out to members through meetings, messages, and private conversations to ensure issues and suggestions are being noticed and dealt with appropriately. Basically, our goal is to establish a better connection between Leadership, Our Members, and our Administrators.

One of the first ideas on how to do this is by hosting open floor meetings that allow issues to be brought up. These meetings will only be attended by the members of the community, the admins, and the leader of the Member Relations Team (3dsam1). No other leadership member will be present during this meeting. The goal for this is to allow our members to feel comfortable speaking about issues without the fear of repercussions.

This meeting will be held on Sunday, March 7th, 2021 at 8:00 PM EST (7:00 CST | 6:00 MDT | 5:00 PST | 01:00 AM GMT)

The meeting will be on Teamspeak. (ts.edgegamers.com) This may change during future meetings however for now we are sticking with it. It will be in the Member Services Events Channel which will be renamed to Member Relations Meeting

The schedule for the meeting is as follows:

Introduction and Explanation
Open Floor
Scheduling of next meeting
Closing

Credits
Writer: 3dsam1 3dsam1 | Artist: @december

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

i can already see it shalom talking to some random e tag about why fortnite and among us are the greatest games of the generation.

Back