Department of Justice | Looking for Attorneys and New Clients (IC)

Typical

I used moms credit card to buy this
=(eGO)=
Z5aHAIb.png

Dear Citizens of San Andreas,

My name is Alexander Justice, and I am a public defender within the San Andreas Public Defenders Office. The Department of Justice is currently seeking new clients and new attorneys. You may contact any one of the Public Defenders listed below, and they will point you in the correct direction.

Seeking Employment
Are you interested in joining the Department of Public Defenders? Well, you are in luck were currently hiring Public Defenders and Prosecutors. If you have any questions, please contact my email (Typical#6148), and I will walk you through the process.

What is a Public Defender?: Public Defenders are responsible for representing clients who are unable to meet the financial responsibility of paying for a Private Lawyers.

What is a Prosecuting Attorney? A Prosecuting attorney represents the local and state governments in criminal court cases. The Prosecutor helps interview witnesses and victims to perform a legal research to plan the prosecution of each case. The Prosecutor works directly under the District Attorney’s office and assists in cases.

You can apply here -
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTG8SmzOhFevNOWXD9RauwR84_app648gIIVJrxsXIneAOOA/viewform

Seeking Representation
Criminal Case: If you seek legal representation for a criminal case, please contact an attorney listed below. If you are being arrested please let the arresting officer know that you'd like to speak with an attorney.

Civil Case: If you seek legal representation for a civil case, please contact an attorney listed below (Excluding CPD).

Attorney Business Cards

Chief Public Defender | Arthur Kane -
_Business Card KANE.jpg

Public Defender | Barry Tarantino -
_Business Card  BARRY.jpg

- Public Defender Alexander Justice

Attachments

• _Business Card.jpg
    _Business Card.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 56
  • _Business Card STERN.jpg
    _Business Card STERN.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Z5aHAIb (1).png

*NEW* Hiring Bonus
The Department of Justice is currently offering a $300,000 Hiring Bonus. After you pass your initial interview, you will receive a check for $100,000. After your first hearing, you will receive an additional check for the final $200,000.

Back