Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Suggestion: You should be able to be in more than 1 gang.

Should this feature be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Judahcator

I made one post
Maybe a maximum of 3.
You can either set a preferred gang title to be displayed or
have gang title be randomized to show any title on a given day.
You could either purchase a voucher that gives you access to be in more than 1 gang, via credits.
OR
There could be a hard set limit.
Please consider this, as I really want to be in justin's gang

I forgot to mention gang colors, but I think instead of color signifiers, it should just be a marker above peoples heads to show all the gang members you know in the 3 groups. Instead of saying: I MUST look for green, purple, and red.

why not leave the gang your in now and join justins? its a good idea but then it would take the purpose out of the top leaderboards, cause say I kill 3 cts one round, then those 3 kills would go towards all three gangs.

No, there is no point what if you want to be in goat, kz, ovO, chachinga, zzz, taste the rainbow, there is no point, just leave your gang if u wanna join another.

Please consider this, as I really want to be in justin's gang
Or you know...just leave whichever one you're in and join justin's. Last time I checked, the point of gangs is to stick to one specific one. What's the point of having all the stats and leaderboards if you could just jump around to any three gangs?

why not leave the gang your in now and join justins? its a good idea but then it would take the purpose out of the top leaderboards, cause say I kill 3 cts one round, then those 3 kills would go towards all three gangs.
can you join my gang wavie :D

could you imagine this in real life?

crip: what up man
fellow crip: i joined the bloods today
crip: huh?
fellow crip: now im in the bloods and crips! best of both worlds.
crip: homeboy, what if we get into a gang war, then who ya gonna help
fellow crip: i recuse myself like a judge

Back