Bad Company 2 CD Key problem

elite agent

Rookie
=(eGO)=
Hi all,

So BC 2 was included in EA Play, I can play the game single player but it asks for CD Key (which I do not have) when trying to play multiplayer? Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

no idea so far (i will test it this weekend with fresh bc2 account)..

your options so far:
- contact ea support
- contact steam support
- desperate option: create account on ea.com and then log in with this email to multiplayer (i dont know if it will work, but i use ea.com to reset my multiplayer password in case i forget it)
- ask for refund

no idea so far (i will test it this weekend with fresh bc2 account)..

your options so far:
- contact ea support
- contact steam support
- desperate option: create account on ea.com and then log in with this email to multiplayer (i dont know if it will work, but i use ea.com to reset my multiplayer password in case i forget it)
- ask for refund
Thanks for your response. I have contacted Steam support already, and they said to contact EA support :)) I already have an ea.com account, I guess I will have to contact EA support. Just wondering if this is a general issue that may have affected other people.

i saw this topic in several forums and i see it as real threat for bad company 2. as they cut new players from joining and without them, game will die faster

elite agent elite agent

If you haven't already, try this.

1. Go to https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download
2. Download the Origin Client for Windows.
3. Log-in with your EA credentials.
4. Click on My Game Library.
5. Right click on BC2 and select Game Properties.

It will give you a screen that will have your CD Key, if there is one. Well, that is what we hope, anyway..

Here is a screenshot of what mine looks like. Without the Key, of course. ;)

Not saying this will work, but it's worth a try. Good luck!

BFBC2 CD Key Erase.jpg

Back