today has been painful

Hero

birds are cool :)
=(eG)=
Woke up this morning, drank coffee and went into my first class. 2nd class was a PE break so I was going to talk a walk...

and I absolutely and accidentally YEET myself down the stairs. Like I was trying to kill myself. I landed on my back and I couldn't breathe, couldn't talk, couldn't stand up, my eyes were blurry, and my back was in excruciating pain. I laid there for 10 minutes gasping for air and trying to not wake my brothers by crying and god damn it was hard. I still went for a walk but I was just in pain the whole time.

rest of the day has been fine. my back still hurts a lot.

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Something like this once happened too me, I fell down the stairs on my back and I could hardly breath so I went to the hospital luckily I was okay I just had to rest.

Lesson learned... don't walk up/down stairs too fast.

Hero

birds are cool :)
=(eG)=
Something like this once happened too me, I fell down the stairs on my back and I could hardly breath so I went to the hospital luckily I was okay I just had to rest.

Lesson learned... don't walk up/down stairs too fast.
no i didn't even take a step, i just jumped

Goosesk

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
"Birds may lose there wings, but they will always try to stand up again" - Goosesk

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Hey @Hero please don’t hesitate to go to the ER room and take a few X-RAYS so that we can be sure nothing got broke ok? I don’t want you to be negligent with your body just for economic reasons

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(e)=
I have fallen down stairs a few times. The worst time was I ran up the stairs and when I got to the top, my blood rushed into my head, made me dizzy and see static and then I fell directly backwards. Pretty sure I was knocked out cause next thing I knew, I woke up and had a nasty gash on my head. Definitely went to the ER to make sure I was okay because you just never know.

Take @Ledzo 's advice and possibly go get checked out. You'd be surprised how much you can withstand pain when there's actually an underlying issue there from the trauma. You really can't be too careful. (Unless... y'know... you don't live in Canada with free healthcare and don't have insurance that would cover the visit)

Bleak

Poster
=(eGO)=
Hey @Hero please don’t hesitate to go to the ER room and take a few X-RAYS so that we can be sure nothing got broke ok? I don’t want you to be negligent with your body just for economic reasons
Or a doctor visit. Sounds like you got dizzy and lost balance. I wouldn't take the risk of it happening again.

Rezan

Poster
=(eG)=
“Same thing with me at my old house i was literally the best speedrunner on the stairs but sometimes i fell really hard but now on the new house with them tile stairs i ain’t risking it.”

SturmBruder

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Awesome!

I call them "Back Quacks'....

but I call them.

Bleak

Poster
=(eGO)=
These guys are miracle workers. You will be able to tell the difference by the third visit.

Good to hear you are ok.