Looking for participants in the closed alpha test

deadquiet

I made one post
Hello! Nice to meet you! My nickname's woodrick.

Little by little, our small team is developing a 3rd person Sci-Fi PC shooter on Unreal Engine. I've been watching you for some time; you seem really nice fellas! Actually, we'll be having a closed alpha pretty soon... so, it would be great if real players tinkered the game for a while and told us what's awesome and what sucks.

I'm already little embarrassed, because the game is obviously raw, but we have a FB page with some game's content—nothing fancy, just gameplay teaser, some game features, character descriptions...

https://www.facebook.com/steelhunters/

TL;DR: the closed alpha test's soon. If you happen to be interested, make sure to check us out on FB. Welp, or you can ask me here, but, y'know, it's better to see once. I'll post a link, but if admins or mods remove it (and be right in doing so, I suppose), you can find us on Facebook as "Steel Hunters". Thanks for your attention. Have a nice day!

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
So what’s the jazz of the game ? Killing zombies ? Planting a bomb? Finding a vaccine for cancer ?
I’d be happy to try the game out for a few hours but I hate soccer games so I hope it’s not a soccer game

deadquiet

I made one post
So what’s the jazz of the game ? Killing zombies ? Planting a bomb? Finding a vaccine for cancer ?
I’d be happy to try the game out for a few hours but I hate soccer games so I hope it’s not a soccer game
One of the main points here is that strategy and tactics can overcome twitch gameplay and lightning-fast reactions. Learning curve is not that high, too. Customization is absolutely out of question, plus we strive to deliver interactive and destructible battlefield, as well as unique playable heroes—Hunters.

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
so this is not a bot ?