Runescape 3?

CT 5555

Sith Lord
=(eGO)=
Hello! Are you interested in trying out Runescape 3? Are you a new player looking to get membership? Are you just looking for people to boss with? You have come to the right place!

Yes, Runescape is an old game, but, since its release on Steam, it has been gaining traction again. I have gotten back into it over the last few months and am hoping to get some more people involved!

So, I extend this offer to the first FOUR people interested:
If you are
1. Someone who has never played Runescape 3 but would like to try it out (ideally you will have played about a week or so, membership early game is somewhat a waste as the content you have access to is free to play)
2. Someone who has played a bit but cant afford membership
3. Someone who has membership but could still use some in-game money

I am willing to give you the in game money equivalent to the cost of a bond (currently about 25m) that you can use to purchase in game membership or spend on gear/whatever you see fit if you don't need the membership. If you are interested, comment your Discord and I will try to connect with you in the next few days.

If you are not interested in my offer but would like someone to play RS with, feel free to add me in game (SlayBMW) and/or add me on Discord (CT 5555#5751). I am experienced in a good amount of bosses, including Nex and Arraxi, so if you are new to PVM I can try to help you as best I can!

If this gains a lot of traction, I can potentially look into getting a eGO Runescape discord going as well!

Thanks for reading, and I leave you with this video of me doing (arguably) one of the tougher solo boss fights in Runescape 3, 300% enraged arraxi

HyperPenguin

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Ill help out with another 4 bonds or equivalent .
Add me on steam or in game : HyperPenguin

Sockies

Rookie
=(eG)=
Hello! Are you interested in trying out Runescape 3? Are you a new player looking to get membership? Are you just looking for people to boss with? You have come to the right place!

Yes, Runescape is an old game, but, since its release on Steam, it has been gaining traction again. I have gotten back into it over the last few months and am hoping to get some more people involved!

So, I extend this offer to the first FOUR people interested:
If you are
1. Someone who has never played Runescape 3 but would like to try it out (ideally you will have played about a week or so, membership early game is somewhat a waste as the content you have access to is free to play)
2. Someone who has played a bit but cant afford membership
3. Someone who has membership but could still use some in-game money

I am willing to give you the in game money equivalent to the cost of a bond (currently about 25m) that you can use to purchase in game membership or spend on gear/whatever you see fit if you don't need the membership. If you are interested, comment your Discord and I will try to connect with you in the next few days.

If you are not interested in my offer but would like someone to play RS with, feel free to add me in game (SlayBMW) and/or add me on Discord (CT 5555#5751). I am experienced in a good amount of bosses, including Nex and Arraxi, so if you are new to PVM I can try to help you as best I can!

If this gains a lot of traction, I can potentially look into getting a eGO Runescape discord going as well!

Thanks for reading, and I leave you with this video of me doing (arguably) one of the tougher solo boss fights in Runescape 3, 300% enraged arraxi

as long as i have people to play with my discord is Sockies#5300 ill play it with you

Martin

Join Media Team
=(eGO)=
@HyperPenguin @CT 5555 nice stats noob :)

[edit]

@CT 5555 if this gains a lot of traction, I can potentially look into getting a eGO Runescape discord going as well!

the thing with this is, we did once had an "eGO Runescape" discord and it failed miserably, I know this because I wanted to pursue a supported game group in Runescape, and after a few weeks, I contacted the one who helped me with the discord that I'm wanting to disband it. I doubt they'd Runescape a round 2, but good luck

Last edited:

CT 5555

Sith Lord
=(eGO)=
@HyperPenguin @CT 5555 nice stats noob :)

[edit]

@CT 5555 if this gains a lot of traction, I can potentially look into getting a eGO Runescape discord going as well!

the thing with this is, we did once had an "eGO Runescape" discord and it failed miserably, I know this because I wanted to pursue a supported game group in Runescape, and after a few weeks, I contacted the one who helped me with the discord that I'm wanting to disband it. I doubt they'd Runescape a round 2, but good luck
Hey we are both maxed now :D

@HyperPenguin told me the same thing, hard to find people to play this game in the last few years. At least I can say I tried! From the looks of this so far, I don't think it will happen lol

Cascsiany

Once I did a thing...
=(eGO)=
I remember playing on a web browser in the mid 2000s when they didn't have a launcher. I remember the addition of quite a few skills.

Tezeush

I made one post
I've played both RUnescape 3 and OSRS - it's fine as long as you like grinding. Honestly, I preferred to buy gold than farm, and that's not what this type of game is all about

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=
Meh.

CT 5555

Sith Lord
=(eGO)=
I've played both RUnescape 3 and OSRS - it's fine as long as you like grinding. Honestly, I preferred to buy gold than farm, and that's not what this type of game is all about
That's one way to do it. Buying gold in 2021 doesn't make sense to me. It is so easy to make money in this game nowadays

Cascsiany

Once I did a thing...
=(eGO)=
Since the GE opened some items have tanked (ranarr seeds anyone?) but others are really easy to make money