CS LE Promotions!

header.png

CS LE Promotions! - March 11th, 2021

There are two things you need to get you through your High School life.

1. You must never forget a Belt when wearing pants that do not fit you.
2. You must take a Spare sometime throughout the years to give yourself some breathing room.

It's funny those two things were brought up, because they were also brought up in EdgeGamers!

Please congratulate @Belt and @Spare in their promotions to Manager in CS! They will be helping out the team in whichever way they can, as well as still dying to easy map games on JB.

If you haven't already, check out this article to find out how you can participate in CS:GO's upcoming 2v2 Tournament!
CLICK ME!!!

Credits
Artist: @december | Writer: webby webby
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

View attachment 4271
CS LE Promotions! - March 11th, 2021

There are two things you need to get you through your High School life.

1. You must never forget a Belt when wearing pants that do not fit you.
2. You must take a Spare sometime throughout the years to give yourself some breathing room.

It's funny those two things were brought up, because they were also brought up in EdgeGamers!

Please congratulate @Belt and @Spare in their promotions to Manager in CS! They will be helping out the team in whichever way they can, as well as still dying to easy map games on JB.

If you haven't already, check out this article to find out how you can participate in CS:GO's upcoming 2v2 Tournament!
CLICK ME!!!

Credits
Artist: @december | Writer: webby webby
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
wow

Congratulations to the two of you, I personally remember the day @Spare got admin. Back then, he was a young lad and was a little bit nervous about messing up and getting demoted. I knew he would make it in the community, he was always so friendly and cared about other's gaming experiences. I can assure anyone that the CS division of eGO is in good hands.

Back