How do you manage Work/School/Gaming life

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
Everyone has their own ways they relax at the end of the day, and i know lots of us spend our afternoons and evenings on our servers. I’m wondering how everyone here balances all that. Do you just deal with things one at a time and play when u can, or do you plan out everything, and fit time into ur schedule just for EGO?

Just curious how everyone does stuff

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
i dont rlly get homework and if i do, i do it during other classes so i have my classes then when schools over i just do whatever after

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
This is how I do stuff

Coffee
Check forums
Breakfast
Check forums
Start homework
Check forums
Make page title
Check forums
Game for 1 hour
Check forums
Go back and write a sentence
Check forums
Game for 2 hours
Check forums
Eat
Check forums
Watch 3 hours of naruto
Check forums
Snacks
Check forums
Game and hop on ts for 5 hours
Check forums
Munch on food
Check forums
Realize I have 2 hours left till it's due
Check forums
Work on it till it's done.
Check forums

Everyday is the same.

Last edited:

heidi

pinkiepie :B
Senior Manager
I deal with things one at a time. For school I do it untill I have a break or can space it out then I’ll hangout with people on TS and surf. My life style probably isn’t as good as it could be tho lol.

nitro

real g's move in silence like lasagna
I only plan out stuff for schoolwork and doing stuff with friends on the weekends, if I'm chilling at home and somewhat bored I'll come onto teamspeak and roast belt.

Its a great routine

SturmBruder

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Make Lists and Prioritize then do as much as you can every day. Family, Work and RL come first.

One of the reasons I loved DoD was that you could literally jump on and play for 5 mins and have a blast.

Lately I've been playing CoD Breakout which can take from 20-40 mins per round. If I don't have a 1.5-2 hr window I won't game cause that's just frustrating.

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
Here’s my life style: school, game, sleep, repeat.
That’s my entire life unless it is tuesday or friday
what happens on tuesdays or fridays?

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
i dont rlly get homework and if i do, i do it during other classes so i have my classes then when schools over i just do whatever after
Oh the marvels of being a freshman(or whatever u are).

when i get homework i do it during other homeowork. it never ends

Martin

Join Media Team
=(eGO)=
how i managed was i would study from 9am-11pm Monday to Thursday, then Friday do my exam, then I would do no studying until Monday and game.

WaSe

Poster Extraordinaire
i dont do school very well

but i swim from 6-7:45am. Lift at home, basically during lunch, double swim 5-7pm 3 days a week

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=
I don't. That's how.

Teben

=(eG)=
Having a healthy balance between your real life and online life is important. School assignments, working out, hanging out w friends and work comes first. If I have any spare time that day and got nothing 'important' to do then I hop on JB and enjoy a couple of maps, without any thoughts of "ahh... I should have done this or that instead of gaming". It really helps clear the mind if you set aside the gaming, then come back to it as a "reward" for doing what you were supposed to do that day.