How do you manage Work/School/Gaming life

platypushunter

Poop Dealer
=(eGO)=
Everyone has their own ways they relax at the end of the day, and i know lots of us spend our afternoons and evenings on our servers. I’m wondering how everyone here balances all that. Do you just deal with things one at a time and play when u can, or do you plan out everything, and fit time into ur schedule just for EGO?

Just curious how everyone does stuff

i dont rlly get homework and if i do, i do it during other classes so i have my classes then when schools over i just do whatever after

This is how I do stuff

Coffee
Check forums
Breakfast
Check forums
Start homework
Check forums
Make page title
Check forums
Game for 1 hour
Check forums
Go back and write a sentence
Check forums
Game for 2 hours
Check forums
Eat
Check forums
Watch 3 hours of naruto
Check forums
Snacks
Check forums
Game and hop on ts for 5 hours
Check forums
Munch on food
Check forums
Realize I have 2 hours left till it's due
Check forums
Work on it till it's done.
Check forums

Everyday is the same.

Last edited:
I deal with things one at a time. For school I do it untill I have a break or can space it out then I’ll hangout with people on TS and surf. My life style probably isn’t as good as it could be tho lol.

I only plan out stuff for schoolwork and doing stuff with friends on the weekends, if I'm chilling at home and somewhat bored I'll come onto teamspeak and roast belt.

Its a great routine

Make Lists and Prioritize then do as much as you can every day. Family, Work and RL come first.

One of the reasons I loved DoD was that you could literally jump on and play for 5 mins and have a blast.

Lately I've been playing CoD Breakout which can take from 20-40 mins per round. If I don't have a 1.5-2 hr window I won't game cause that's just frustrating.

i dont rlly get homework and if i do, i do it during other classes so i have my classes then when schools over i just do whatever after
Oh the marvels of being a freshman(or whatever u are).

when i get homework i do it during other homeowork. it never ends

how i managed was i would study from 9am-11pm Monday to Thursday, then Friday do my exam, then I would do no studying until Monday and game.

i dont do school very well

but i swim from 6-7:45am. Lift at home, basically during lunch, double swim 5-7pm 3 days a week

Having a healthy balance between your real life and online life is important. School assignments, working out, hanging out w friends and work comes first. If I have any spare time that day and got nothing 'important' to do then I hop on JB and enjoy a couple of maps, without any thoughts of "ahh... I should have done this or that instead of gaming". It really helps clear the mind if you set aside the gaming, then come back to it as a "reward" for doing what you were supposed to do that day.

Back