The Best Warden Showdown Finals

I do think it's really funny how upset some of you are about this considering it's just a contest for bragging rights. It's not like there was a large prize. Just run your own "Best Warden" 'contest' if you want a different result. :ROFLMAO:
upset cause #LoserForWarden forever 😭

Strawpoll was glitched near the end. EasyPolls which i just discovered is better and will use from now on for polls like that.

Jeff didn't lie about it. And even if he didn't lie about it getting banned during the contest is different than getting banned at the start. If I would've known that he would've been DQ'd round 2. That's why.
how did Loser lie? he wasnt banned when he joined he got banned during the quarter finals and how is that worse then being banned from the start? at least loser was an active warden during the contest thats better then being banned from the start ur just making a bullshit excuse to disqualify him lmao

@DDZ ZioNeX as promised you will get a proper invitation to Best Wardens gang (no purchase necessary).

You get to skip the probational trial period and keep a perma spot in the gang. (if thou chooses)

Please notify me or @thorgot when you are on to be officially Knighted and receive official honorary title of Best Warden.

GANG GANG GANG

Back