Do i have no life?

yeah you def have a life....try playing for 9-10 hours a day ...then you have no life, like me haha

Man, you belong in the loser hall of fame. Just kidding of course, but nonetheless, it would be wise of you to go out, find something you love doing, and get into that. Sure, you can play DoD on a regular basis, but doing it in the amounts you do will damage your health both mentally and physically in the long run. Get a job, learn to play music, join a club, work out (this also comes in handy with the ladies), build something, hell, even do the unthinkable and get a girlfriend but above all, do SOMETHING with your life. You'll be a lot happier.

[quote1180673961=Awesome Dude]
Man, you belong in the loser hall of fame. Just kidding of course, but nonetheless, it would be wise of you to go out, find something you love doing, and get into that. Sure, you can play DoD on a regular basis, but doing it in the amounts you do will damage your health both mentally and physically in the long run. Get a job, learn to play music, join a club, work out (this also comes in handy with the ladies), build something, hell, even do the unthinkable and get a girlfriend but above all, do SOMETHING with your life. You'll be a lot happier.
[/quote1180673961]

He's right. I found that flying airplanes and skydiving were both quite exhilarating.

Tech

[quote1180674440=Splat]
My wife is a dentist and won't givee me an appointment.
[/quote1180674440]

Lol that sucks x) . But anyway, yes you have a life but it depends how good/bad you treat it. Take a break from gaming every 3 hours or so and then go back after about a 30 minute break. ;)

Lol ... i only play 1-2 hours a day ... Gf first then friends then
hanging out ... then guitar hero then hang out more ... then
home ... then take a shower ... then DoD:S
LOL

Awesome Dude said ...

well i guess i failed to mention that my ankle is all messed up and me mother is being way to cautious and won't let me go anywhere or do anything, i had a job but had to quit because of it..lol i was washing dishes but i like it... she won't even let me work on the yard with her.. it sucks so bad....ahhh i want my ankle to heal faster!! Im grounded the whole summer too so i guess i won't be hangin with any friends neither...i do play guitar but after a while i get bored... man when my ankle heals though, you won't see me on here too too often cuz ill have my job back and ill be skatin alot so...guess i better start killin every1 now..;)

[quote1180686441=-BOOTz-]
Awesome Dude said ...

well i guess i failed to mention that my ankle is all messed up and me mother is being way to cautious and won't let me go anywhere or do anything, i had a job but had to quit because of it..lol i was washing dishes but i like it... she won't even let me work on the yard with her.. it sucks so bad....ahhh i want my ankle to heal faster!! Im grounded the whole summer too so i guess i won't be hangin with any friends neither...i do play guitar but after a while i get bored... man when my ankle heals though, you won't see me on here too too often cuz ill have my job back and ill be skatin alot so...guess i better start killin every1 now..;)

[/quote1180686441]
There are still plenty of things to do inside your house. Build something, learn a new skill, READ BOOKS (one of the greatest and most enriching things one can do with their spare time), write stories, make a meth lab and get some cash (not really), etc. There are plenty of things to be done, you just have to be creative and open to trying new things.

[quote1180691860=Sgt. Starbuck]
[quote1180673961=Awesome Dude]
[/quote1180673961]

He's right. I found that flying airplanes and skydiving were both quite exhilarating.

Tech
[/quote1180691860]

tech.... i fix airplanes for a living and we've got a common saying, why would you want to jump put of a perfectly good airplane LOL just kidding im probably going sky diving this summer hopefully if i can talk one of my friends into going with me %-6

[quote1180694832=saOsiN]
yeah you def have a life....try playing for 9-10 hours a day ...then you have no life, like me haha
[/quote1180694832]

Try playing World of Warcraft for 15 hours a day, then you have ABSOLUTELY no life, just like I used to =P.

Hey, when the new server started up, I was on it basically the entire day. o.o; I'm in that middlin' period where I dont have school or a job yet, so its not like I took off of school/work to "test" the new server. Lol

Oh, yeah, and I'm the king of no-lifers. I've gone to 500 kills in a straight session. -_-

Back