What drew you to your main?

BoxKutter

I made one post
As title implies, when it comes to your main heroes or even just heroes you enjoy, what is it about them that drew you to them?

For me, being able to control the front line, control the team fight and coordinate, and block enemy shatters was what made me love Rein. Even though I suck at charges, being able to read an enemy Rein's moves before he does it is such a great feeling and it's what keeps me coming back to this game.

I've always loved playing characters with "hooks" in games. Pudge in Dota2, Blitz/Thresh in League, and obviously Roadhog in OW. Something is just so satisfying about it.

I've always loved playing characters with "hooks" in games. Pudge in Dota2, Blitz/Thresh in League, and obviously Roadhog in OW. Something is just so satisfying about it.
I also like hog because duh, he was broken at the beginning.

What attracted me to dps and support was the way i suck at tank and how i like to run around and shoot i would rather run and shoot the protect everyone because i suck and defense. Now i am drawn to Ashe and Bastion by hearing how bastion is either really good in lower levels or sucks and Ashe because it has and aim or zoom in ability. IN support i am attracted to lucio because his movement and group heal and wall jump are so fun. I also like another support but i forgot her name but she either shoots heal ray or a damage ray and she is fun in tight spaces.

I play almost any hero, but usually hitscan. This is why I enjoy playing soldier, he is a strong hero that doesn't have to have a support to succeed.

Getting called out for cheating while spawncamping teams on hanzo is one of my favorite things, he may be one of my best heroes and the first i ever played.

BUT NOTHING COMPARES TO 75% ACCURACY PHARAH WITH DIRECT HITS OUT THE WAZOOO. ROCKET QUEEN GO BRRRRR NANO DAMAGE BOOST ONE SHOTTING EVERYONE PHARAH GO BRRRRR @Wish KNOWS WHATS UP PHARAH GO HARD GO ZOOOM AIR-SHOT AIR-SHOT AIR-SHOT

Back