nah that's what the pre is dawgie

Around
18,000 mg of Citrulline
1,000 mg of DMAA
Pushes 10,000 mg of B-alanine
1,500 mg of Caffine

I choose a bang instead of water for the liquid too bc risking death is fun

it may be healthier to just run a test/sarm cycle instead but eh
Do not drink that much caffeine, wtf is wrong with you. That can cause permanent damage

Do not drink that much caffeine, wtf is wrong with you. That can cause permanent damage
At Junior Nats 2019 I tried to push 3k in one day. I have experience with it, if you're not putting down at least 500 before your races on my level, you already lost

the risk of death is worth it for the gainz

also the gram of DMAA is much scarier. there's a reason dark energy got banned in the us

Last edited:
At Junior Nats 2019 I tried to push 3k in one day. I have experience with it, if you're not putting down at least 500 before your races on my level, you already lost

also the gram of DMAA is much scarier. there's a reason dark energy got banned in the us
🤔

on god dmaa works wonders

I don't know what any of these words are
Stimulant drugs speed up the nervous system. By speeding up the nervous system, stimulant medications can make you feel jittery and speed up your heartbeat. Dimethylamylamine might also speed up the nervous system. (better reaction time+coordination) lwk its meth

Last edited:
Back