Favorite Call Of Duty?

carter227

TTT>JB
=(eGO)=
What is your favorite Call of Duty game of all time?
Mine would probably be either Black Ops 2 or Modern Warfare 3. The more recent ones, I really enjoyed Black Ops 3.

Personally I really enjoyed Black Ops 1. My little brother and I would play zombies for hours on end and take turns playing through the campaign. Honestly one of few childhood memories from games I'll take with me from growing up.

Black Ops 2 was a personal favorite mostly due to league play but if I wanted to play for pure fun I would have to say MW3 as it introduced the infected game mode and you could do a lot of different and fun things in custom lobbies on there. Tough tossup between those two but I'd probably give it to BO2.

My heart still lives on in CoD4. Just had some great times on it. So many hours dumped into Search and Destroy maps, trying to do knife-only rounds, etc. So many neat little events too we had. I liked the first Black Ops a fair bit though.

I didn't really keep up with the series after that though, so maybe I'm missing out on something.

Did anyone here (besides me) played the Original CoD back in the day?

It looked like you were riding an invisible unicycle when you ran. People could shoot you if they could see even a pixel of your player model. And it was Toxic AF!

United Offensive: So much moding, custom levels, etc. There were full overhall mods like German Front Mod that created a class system, added gore that didn't exist in the game, AND created player hit-boxes to shoot at when an enemy was in an open-top vehicle besides cars (it was like witchcraft back then).
Close second was CoD4.

SturmBruder SturmBruder I did! Not sure about the toxic stuff, was with a significantly less-than-pg13-friendly clan at the time.
As to the sprinting, I'll have to pull some of my old screen-captures up from when I found some hilarious moments.

Last edited:
I can say that I don't like the last parts of the Call of Duty series. I'm generally an oldfag. I can say that, for me, at one time, it was a revolution of the FPS genre, and it is Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. You have no idea how cool this game looked in 2007! And we played multiplayer every day when we were teenagers with friends. Yes, there were times there was something to remember :) But now I play mostly WoW Lich King Classic, but I hate the level of characters, and that's why I bought a character boost in one of the services, and if someone needs it too, then check it out.

Last edited:
Back