Whats your favorite Anime!!

Baron Rojo

EGO Is My Life!
well since people are starting favorite threads i am starting one to : )

The name says it all

mine are

1.knights of the zodiac
2.Dragon ball
3.Dragon ball z
4.Captain Tsubasa (soccer anime)
5.Naruto
there is alot more i like but the list would go on forever : )

It's really hard to limit the list down to top 5 in general, maybe a top 5 in each category type thing. There are plenty of great ones out there once you start watching them. Nodame Cantabile is a blast to watch, and can't wait for Light to get what's coming to him in Death Note. As for ones that already ended I'd say Elfen Lied, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and maybe the Twelve Kingdoms.

Naruto lost it's touch after almost two years of fillers, and all they've done in the new series is waste time.

I don't like anime, and I don't care if other people do so long as you don't turn into an ANIME NERD!

otakon048.jpg

Don't watch too much anime, and when i do I usually can't remember the names since they're all Japanese. But, a few I do remember liking are Ghost in the Shell, Ruroni Kenshin (I know it's spelled wrong), DBZ when I was a wee lad, the old Gundam show (not the lame one with all melee fighting, the one with all the guns and war tactics and space battles), and Afro Samurai. That's right, Samuel L. Jackson's anime show.

However, shows like Family Guy, Futurama, and South Park are way better than all the Japanimation shows..

[quote1180664252=Noxus]
Don't watch too much anime, and when i do I usually can't remember the names since they're all Japanese. But, a few I do remember liking are Ghost in the Shell, Ruroni Kenshin (I know it's spelled wrong), DBZ when I was a wee lad, the old Gundam show (not the lame one with all melee fighting, the one with all the guns and war tactics and space battles), and Afro Samurai. That's right, Samuel L. Jackson's anime show.

However, shows like Family Guy, Futurama, and South Park are way better than all the Japanimation shows..
[/quote1180664252]

yes w00t family guy, futurama and SP

like 2 anime shows but only remember 1 name
InuYasha

i used to watch this one show where this guy could shoot something out of his finger...lol sounds stupid but it was a pretty cool show, i can't remember what its called though :(
ahh what is that other show called!?!?! big robots that fought other robots...umm oh ya! Gundum or Gundom yeah, that show wuz cool.
OH YEAH!!!! the other show wuz Yu Yu Hakusho!!!!! that show rocked...
DBZ wuz cool too...

lets see

BLEACH
POKEMON
Prince Of Tennis
Gaia Online
Rorouni Kenshin
DBZ Series
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist

Back