Battlefield Division Battlefield 6 Release Date & Setting Leaked - Cyberpunk 2077 MASSIVE 1.2 Update - Today In Gaming

NrKissed

Worst sniper ever.
=(eGO)=
The schedule for EA Play leaked, revealing BF6's launch date. New Frostbyte engine of course..

Spoiler Alert: It's November 19, 2021 (if its legit)

Thanks NrKissed for that video link. Can't wait until Battlefield 6 comes out. Will be interesting in using old tech compared to future tech.

Ah, yes...future warfare...because that has worked out perfectly for other franchises (looks at CoD Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, Black Ops 4....)

Ah, yes...future warfare...because that has worked out perfectly for other franchises (looks at CoD Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, Black Ops 4....)
''AW was the only good futuristic COD in my opinion.''

I totally agree with the 2142 love! It will be nice to see just how much is new with a new Frostbyte engine as well. Still Unsure about preorder. I definitely fee the burn of the Deluxe/definitive edition still..

But it will be hard to resist the game come launch day!

I think they tried to create a titan mode in BF4 with that battleship idea, but it didn't even feel close to the same.

No way I am pre-ordering though, I feel like we should start a thread to see how long it takes for the game to be half-price after release.

Back