Godzilla Vs Kong

Sister

big bhopper dude
=(eG)=
Has anyone gotten around to seeing the new movie? I believe it just came out today, personally i'm not a big fan of sci-fi or the long/godzilla movie series in general. ( i'm more into crime drama/horror/documentaries )

With that being said the movie special effects are insanely good!! Some parts the lighting confuses me, godzilla looks a little too detailed, Kong's detail is amazing, the clothing on the humans is a little odd but the makeup/cities look very good.

By no means am I a movie critic nor do I try to be one. This is just my 2 cents, I'd love to hear everyone else's opinions!!

and try to not ruin it for others please no spoilers I don't want to be the a-hole that sparks a thread of a highly anciticpated movie spoiler!!

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=
I personally haven't watched it, but I'm team Godzilla. I might watch it soon and see who wins since it is a good collaboration.

DeerFat

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Godzilla all the way. Literal nuclear animal

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=

BoyPhoenix

Famous
=(eG)=
Watched it yesterday and honestly good movie, All hail Godzilla he always been my homie

BoyPhoenix

Famous
=(eG)=

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
I prefer Once upon a time in America

Meyers

meyers is a big dumb idiot
=(eGO)=
Godzilla is the homie but kong is really the main character, skull island was the best movie in the monster franchise and he was better in g v k Tbh