Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

Should eGO have Fortnite as a supported game?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Total voters

heidi

Social Mediaβ”ŠMedia Team
Manager
I'm good thanks lol

Goosesk

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Just stop kidding lets just forget about this poll and move on

Wish

Professional Overwatcher
Community Manager
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game, but there is honestly potential behind it if there is a strong presence to lead it. Fortnite is such a popular game and there is a large player base of people wanting to find others to play with. It has the numbers to potentially turn into a very successful Discord much like the Overwatch Discord. I honestly hate to see people to turn it down, I mean even I hate the game but I can see that it has potential.

Star

SmeaR's Intern
Manager
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game, but there is honestly potential behind it if there is a strong presence to lead it. Fortnite is such a popular game and there is a large player base of people wanting to find others to play with. It has the numbers to potentially turn into a very successful Discord much like the Overwatch Discord. I honestly hate to see people to turn it down, I mean even I hate the game but I can see that it has potential.
fortnite bad

b t

Thread Thumper
Manager
I think eGO has a standard of inclusivity.
I think people tend to say no just because they hate the game
I believe people hate the game because of the age group it appeals to. I think if we make an attempt at supporting Fortnite, it would be a large jump in the standard of inclusivity. We already try to work with all types of age groups, understandably, but this would be a huge growth point.

If it does suffice, I would hope the best for this. Prove the doubters wrong!

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=