Forums Delivered [Forums] Change Tech Service Desk to Feedback Hub

crc1225

Community Manager
Basically the suggestion is that we would change the current Tech Service Desk section on the forum that only has Bug Reports and change it into a more general "Feedback Hub". The goal of this is to get a centralized area that is trying to encourage more community feedback.

It would look something like this
1617817997164.png

Looking for everyone's thoughts on this but most specifically, whether or not you believe that Report Player or Contest Ban should be put into this or be left in their own Administrative section on the forums. (They would obviously retain the same permissions in either location)

Upvote 0
seems good. would also allow for contest and report to be more at the top

i don't think Report Player and Ban Contest are exactly "Feedback" and i think they good in administrative part, but I'm cool with it being on top.
Overall good suggestion +1

I think it's a great idea. Definitely think that all the feedback-related things should be organized into one category, I don't think Contest and Request fit into that though, I think they should stay separate in the administrative category.

It's a good suggestion, but realistically, I find that reporting players or ban contests should stay in the administrative section of the forums. it just makes more sense.

I like your thought process and these make great suggestions, but my personal thought is there are a bucket load of other suggestions. I'd rather see some of those first and then come back to this. This is purely quality of life, and don't me wrong I support it, but it's not the right time for it yet.

I like your thought process and these make great suggestions, but my personal thought is there are a bucket load of other suggestions. I'd rather see some of those first and then come back to this. This is purely quality of life, and don't me wrong I support it, but it's not the right time for it yet.
Each suggestion is being considered separately, and there is no specific order for things to be implemented in. I'm not entirely sure what makes you think this is going to be put at a higher priority than other suggestions, but I can assure you that's not the case.

Firstly I mean no disrespect, it is just my personal opinion. I don't want to derail this either. Its a good suggestion. My thoughts on the matter are simply that I'm not jonesing to see it implemented immediately. To me its not that big an issue. I can go on posting either way, I personally would want to see bigger things done to centralize feedback, going further than merging them into a single sub forum.

It's a great suggestion, just not one that I outright and wholeheartedly am bleeding to see and I think we can do more at a later time. You did ask for our feedback on the matter. That's mine. No disrespect, not trying to throw jabs. Indifference.
I would love the opportunity to discuss these opinions with you both if you'd like, I just don't want to derail this conversation with more of my personal opinions. I have a great many thoughts on the matter, again if you wanna talk about em.

I like this a lot, and I agree that Contest and Report could be moved up there as well.

Firstly I mean no disrespect, it is just my personal opinion. I don't want to derail this either. Its a good suggestion. My thoughts on the matter are simply that I'm not jonesing to see it implemented immediately. To me its not that big an issue. I can go on posting either way, I personally would want to see bigger things done to centralize feedback, going further than merging them into a single sub forum.

It's a great suggestion, just not one that I outright and wholeheartedly am bleeding to see and I think we can do more at a later time. You did ask for our feedback on the matter. That's mine. No disrespect, not trying to throw jabs. Indifference.
I would love the opportunity to discuss these opinions with you both if you'd like, I just don't want to derail this conversation with more of my personal opinions. I have a great many thoughts on the matter, again if you wanna talk about em.
It takes like 5 minutes to change where nodes are located in XenForo.

I really like this idea. It gives the forums a bit more organization, in my opinion.

Back