Counter-Strike: Global Offensive What Is The Best Map on (jb)

Raphtalia

Even if you cant trust anyone anymore, I trust you
=(eG)=
:alien:I Need To Know Your Favorite Jailbreak Map.

:alien:Give Me A Reason Why It is Your Favorite Map.

:alien:Tag Someone That makes Jailbreak More Fun for you.

If you do all of the Above
Ill enter you into a pool to get 90 free csgo stickers that rang from 0.03 - 99.0 cents.
Mini Give Away Will End The 14th Of April. There will only be one winner for all 90 stickers.
Its not a crazy amount but its free money! Good luck ! :)
The Giveaway Has Ended Thanks for participating Everyone!

Teben Teben When you get a chance send me your steam and ill send you the offer!

Last edited:
Good question, hmm...

It's between 3 maps; Peanut, Undertale and Coldcampus. I've divided them into 3 categories.

Asthetics: Undertale
Map games: Coldcampus
Simplicity: Peanut

my favorite map has to be vipinthemix. only because thats the only map i know *any* secret on.
my favorite jailbreak players have to (unfortunately) be Damon Damon and @Tendies
although @thorgot being savage always saves me on a rainy day
you misspelt fortunately

Peanuts my favorite map just because I get hella nostalgia from 2016/2017 JB when playing on it.
Hate to say it but some of my favorite JB ppl are sopheyy sopheyy and @zarmati

Legobels map because its a French map :) Nah for real because cool/unique games and insane secrets !!!
All players make jb enjoyable, especially Toxic CT main

Please someone help me with the name of this map. The one that's majority blue in color and has survival. That map is soooo underplayed.
That map has so many solid games and is easy to ct with.
No cap, whenever Damon Damon or sopheyy sopheyy are on, I smile and know I'm going to laugh.

vip in the mix is hands down the best jailbreak map ever created, a masterpiece some may say, the dust 2 of jailbreak, an absolute classic, the staple of any avid rebellers diet.
Teben Teben makes jb better because he is a clown
The Teben archives:

Last edited:
Back