The Division

Major Trubble

Thread Junky
Manager
I just purchase The Division a couple of weeks ago as well as TD2 , and Rainbow Six and Rainbow Six Lockdown , have not played the R6's yet but really like The Division and was wondering if any of you play it , it would be nice to squad up in the Single Player ( Co-oP mode ) , have done so with players that pop in and it makes things so much easier and nice to share in the glory . I am only at level 28 and am looking for someone in the same level or fairly close , but am more than willing to join in with lower levels to help them out by squading up , I'm no pro at this but 2 guns are better than one and am into Teamwork .

I would also like some opinions on Rainbow Six to help me determine if it is worth me buying it , Rw6 Siege that is .

♥ Princess ♥
=(eGO)=
I enjoy the division over TD2, but i have it on console, I normally play survival mode which is quite fun, you can solo it or play with a fireteam, If I had a better PC i'd played it with ya. :(

McDonalds

Rookie
=(eGO)=
I just purchase The Division a couple of weeks ago as well as TD2 , and Rainbow Six and Rainbow Six Lockdown , have not played the R6's yet but really like The Division and was wondering if any of you play it , it would be nice to squad up in the Single Player ( Co-oP mode ) , have done so with players that pop in and it makes things so much easier and nice to share in the glory . I am only at level 28 and am looking for someone in the same level or fairly close , but am more than willing to join in with lower levels to help them out by squading up , I'm no pro at this but 2 guns are better than one and am into Teamwork .

I would also like some opinions on Rainbow Six to help me determine if it is worth me buying it , Rw6 Siege that is .
I have over 1k hours in siege and I would say you get to the toxic people after plat 2, its fun to learn and play until then. After that its just boring and cringe cuz of the kids.