Not a Bug MAUL - MAUL - Maul Status: Inactive, Not Updating "Last Forum Activity"

Cript

Poster
=(eGO)=
What application are you reporting this issue on?
MAUL

What server is this happening on?
MAUL

Short description of the bug.
Maul Status: Inactive, Not Updating "Last Forum Activity"

Description of the bug.
Have hit several forum pages, updated profile pic, etc and MAUL doesn't reflect a later activity time/date or change from inactive.

What should be happening instead?
The opposite of the bug description

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Have hit several forum pages, updated profile pic, etc and MAUL doesn't reflect a later activity time/date or change from inactive.

Extra info?

Naturally this finally changed after making a post. Any reason for such a long delay?

If you sign into the forums atleast once a week, you'll never have to worry about going inactive again. :)
I'm viewing pages far more often than once per week and don't sign out ever. I get logged out every 30 days to re-do Google Auth but that's it. I figured just viewing pages while logged in would suffice but I'm wondering if it truly does.

What application are you reporting this issue on?
MAUL

What server is this happening on?
MAUL

Short description of the bug.
Maul Status: Inactive, Not Updating "Last Forum Activity"

Description of the bug.

What should be happening instead?
The opposite of the bug description

Describe how to replicate the bug.

Extra info?
Your best bet is to sign into the forums or look at the forums once a week. I was told if you like a post, post, or do something on the forums it makes the refresh happen quicker, however, don't spam stuff on the forums trying for it to refresh and update.

Back