Announcement EdgeGamers Overwatch League Pick'em

EDisch222

Overwatch Addict
=(eGO)=
1618456534310.png

Are you a fan of the Overwatch League or are interested in watching? Come join EdgeGamers Overwatch Pick'em Leaderboard!

Whats is Overwatch League Pick'em?

"The Overwatch League Pick’em is a game where fans predict Overwatch League match results to earn points. During each Tournament of the 2021 season, points will be tracked on a global leaderboard and the players with the most points can win prizes" for more information you can read about it here.

Along with the global leaderboard, Edgegamers Overwatch will have its own public leaderboard with the possibility of additional prizes coming in the future!

How do I join?
All you need to do is
click this link right here and log into the website.

How do I play?
Once you have logged in and joined the leaderboard click "my predictions" in the top right corner. From there you can choose the score of each match for this coming month.

If you don't know which team to choose, I'd suggest watching
this episode of plat chat where they go over the power ranking of each team in this coming season. If you don't want to watch that and just wanna pick teams for fun, go for it! You also can see everyone's picks on the EdgeGamers Overwatch leaderboard, so you can base your picks off of other people in the discord.

The first matches are this Friday so your picks for the first two matches are due on Friday at 12:00 PM PT as well as on Saturday at 2:00 AM PT for the next three matches. You are able to join the leaderboard at any point in the season, so if you do not make it before then it is okay.

Good luck have fun everyone!

Back