[TF2] CTF Tuesday! | April 20th, 2021

TF2 (1).png

CTF Tuesday! | April 20th, 2021

Hm...
It's certainly been a while since your favorite fluffo-fox did an event post, hasn't it? Well, my current PC setup is impaired for now, so enjoy my absence this CTF Tuesday! on April 20th, 2021!

Event Date
: Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
Event Time (ET): 9:00 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

Hello, my lovelies! Your EC team is a bit out of it for a small amount of time, but that doesn't mean we ain't doing the good stuff! I want some frags and flags flying this event, and I want them flying far and fast! If they ain't, then you should be! Go out there and win and grin!

4g0tt3nSou1 will be coordinating this event. Please forward your questions to them or any of your TF2 Leadership! We hope to see you there, arfing and barfing at the enemy team!

floppers
View attachment 4968

Hm...
It's certainly been a while since your favorite fluffo-fox did an event post, hasn't it? Well, my current PC setup is impaired for now, so enjoy my absence this CTF Tuesday! on April 20th, 2021!

Event Date

Hello, my lovelies! Your EC team is a bit out of it for a small amount of time, but that doesn't mean we ain't doing the good stuff! I want some frags and flags flying this event, and I want them flying far and fast! If they ain't, then you should be! Go out there and win and grin!

4g0tt3nSou1 will be coordinating this event. Please forward your questions to them or any of your TF2 Leadership! We hope to see you there, arfing and barfing at the enemy team!
floppers

Hm... It's certainly been a while since your favorite fluffo-fox did an event post, hasn't it? Well, my current PC setup is impaired for now, so enjoy my absence this CTF Tuesday! on April 20th, 2021!

Attachments

• hehPNG.PNG
    hehPNG.PNG
    466.8 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 4968

Hm...

Event Date

@4g0tt3nSou1 now has a 2.6 rating on yelp but since this was a refresher he gets a 3.0

Back