Thank you for the great memories

Yankee

- Yankee <3
=(eG)=
Hello all it’s your good pal Yankee, it’s been a while and I’m here to say that I’m going to be taking a break from counter strike as a whole just somethings in my life I need to set straight first before coming back it might be a year long or a couple of months but anyways I just want to say thank you all for the fun memories and hospitality I love every single one of you and I wish you all the best of luck I know some people out there are concerned for my well being and I’m here to say I’m doing fine and have supportive friends and family in my life this past year that I’ve been active on have been some of the best moments I’ve experienced in my whole gaming life and I just want to say thank you truly from the bottom of my heart I’ve loved every second on these servers and always loved giving back to you all because you guys are truly amazing and caring so hopefully soon our paths will cross again <3

for the final time for now,

goodbye gamers <3

-Alex

Hello all it’s your good pal Yankee, it’s been a while and I’m here to say that I’m going to be taking a break from counter strike as a whole just somethings in my life I need to set straight first before coming back it might be a year long or a couple of months but anyways I just want to say thank you all for the fun memories and hospitality I love every single one of you and I wish you all the best of luck I know some people out there are concerned for my well being and I’m here to say I’m doing fine and have supportive friends and family in my life this past year that I’ve been active on have been some of the best moments I’ve experienced in my whole gaming life and I just want to say thank you truly from the bottom of my heart I’ve loved every second on these servers and always loved giving back to you all because you guys are truly amazing and caring so hopefully soon our paths will cross again <3

for the final time for now,

goodbye gamers <3

-Alex
Thanks for all the giveaways bro :)

tumblr_lqindwBhwL1qbn4o5o1_500.gif

Imma for real miss you homie, it was a blast playing jailbreak with you. Like I rarely have fun on these servers anymore but whenever you were on it was a whole other scenario. Stay safe big dog and let me know when you get back <3

Something I learned a long time ago about this community is that when life dictates a change, this community will always be here when you come back stronger.

I'd say god bless, but my track record with jesus isn't strong. Take care of yourself.

never met you i think? m,aybe once but hope everything is blessed and yeah good choice, do better for you

Back