Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Dev1ce moves to NiP

QuickiexD

Toxic
=(e)=

I remember going to the Atlanta Major and watching Astralis comeback on Train to beat VP and have been a huge Astralis fan and device fanboy ever since. This makes me fucking sad.

i'm actually devastated...... I'm not even joking. Astralis is for me the best team ever and i love some much the actual roster with gla1ve, xyp9ex, magisk, dupreeh and ofc dev1ce.
That's clearly a fuckin bad news for all Astralis fans and CSGO lovers :'(

getting so much danish pride from reading this thread

and yes - its devastating.
astralis is a household name in denmark, no matter your background (gaming or no gaming)
astralis has helped make esports be taken seriously, even to a point where a majority of schools in denmark now offer esports as a part of their primary schedule.

i hope the progress that has already been made will not be undone, and also hope that the progress will continue moving forward, despite astralis (probably) never returning to a consistent #1 ranking.

astralis is a household name in denmark, no matter your background (gaming or no gaming)
astralis has helped make esports be taken seriously, even to a point where a majority of schools in denmark now offer esports as a part of their primary schedule.

i hope the progress that has already been made will not be undone, and also hope that the progress will continue moving forward, despite astralis (probably) never returning to a consistent #1 ranking.
In my opinion, they really have to have a good replacement for Device if they want to remain up top. They played a very sketchy game bringing it Magisk, which although it did work out very very well, it was also really risky. They need to have a sure plan. I'm excited to see how both NiP and Astralis perform now.

I heard Astralis stock dropped 6% on the news, I didn't even know they were publicly traded on the Danish stock market. Less than $1 USD/share right now but Astralis is worth $55MM USD.... That's a lot of money for a CS:GO roster.

Back