Dank meme.png

1v1
Event will be hosted on Wednesday, May 5th, 2021
4pm PST / 5pm MST / 6pm CST / 7pm EST

Host: I'm Cinnamon Toast
Co-Host: DeerFat

Event Description
Do you want to be MLG like me??
Well do I got an event for you! Show up to this event and rekt everyone in your path to win!

Event Server
74.91.113.122:27015

Event Password will be given out on TeamSpeak first
ts.edgegamers.com

Don't forget to join our CS Steam Group and our Discord, notifications for events will be posted on both

Left

Left
=(eGO)=
COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT COME TO THE EVENT