The Nameless Podcast Looking for Hosts

RccpaE3.png

The Nameless Podcast Looking for Hosts - May 3rd, 2021

The inevitable return of the Nameless podcast is almost here! It's been over two years since the podcast was last uploaded and is now making a return under new leadership and hosts, with this time around being better than ever! We are almost ready to start our first episode of the revamped podcast; the only thing we are missing is you!

The Nameless Podcast is looking for active community members who are willing to join as hosts for future podcasts to come! With 3 to 4 open spots, grab yourself and a couple of friends and rock the show at the end of each month talking about different topics!

Podcast Host Requirements
A Good-Quality Microphone
An open schedule towards the end of each month
A great personality!

Interested? Contact @Kamron on discord at Kamron#6500
*Note that you can either apply solo or with multiple people but no more than 4*

*with the increased questions about why 18+ this is only the case for permanent hosts while guests that come on the podcast can be 16+, The reasons for the spot for permanent hosts is 18+ is for reasons behind the scenes for the future along with everyone being comfortable including those outside the community listening with certain topics and word choice to an extent"

Credits
Writer: @Thorium | Editor: @Martin | Art: @Kamron
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Last edited:

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
The reason, why we have it has 18+, is being we want all fellow podcasters to be free to say what they want so the podcast feels most genuine 'That follows our ToS ofc" to other hosts and not have to worry about saying something to a kid. An example of this is said one podcaster is 22 and another is 16 and the 22-year-old says like "f**k" to the 16, it'll be like did you just say that to a kid?

And while we are not going to have explicit conversations on the podcast like sexual stuff in specific, this does not mean there will not be cussing or adult conversations to an extent where it will be a PG-13 Level of conversations. 'examples will be like if they are looking at a game and it has good looking character and one goes they got a nice ass, this is something that could on the podcast'

Last edited:

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
cool ig

homie which mormon mark told you 16 year olds don't swear
The cussing isn't the main point, was purely just a short example, it's the interactions between the older and younger, there are also reasons behind the scenes that can't be disclosed.

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
To extend the reason on why it is 18+ is for multiple reasons

A. we want all fellow podcasters to be free to say what they want so the podcast feels most genuine, This is so they don't have to watch what they say to each other, an old example was simply "f*ck" but it can be phrases as well like "suck my d*ck dude", and etc.
B. I understand that people older people say things to younger people but you have to understand that The Nameless Podcast is not only going to be watched by just the edgegamers community as we plan on having a larger audience which means having standards that will be in placed for reputation purposes.
C. Lastly there are many other reasons that it is 18+ but are either too long to explain or can't be disclosed at this time.

Thank You for your consideration and sorry for any inconvenience.

Wavie

soundcloud.com/waviethekid
To extend the reason on why it is 18+ is for multiple reasons

A. we want all fellow podcasters to be free to say what they want so the podcast feels most genuine, This is so they don't have to watch what they say to each other, an old example was simply "f*ck" but it can be phrases as well like "suck my d*ck dude", and etc.
B. I understand that people older people say things to younger people but you have to understand that The Nameless Podcast is not only going to be watched by just the edgegamers community as we plan on having a larger audience which means having standards that will be in placed for reputation purposes.
C. Lastly there are many other reasons that it is 18+ but are either too long to explain or can't be disclosed at this time.

Thank You for your consideration and sorry for any inconvenience.
F, lemme hop on dis im 18 in a few months im basically legal.

bakr

Famous
=(eGO)=
Yooooo i would be down to be a guest on this but not a host lmao. I'm too inconsistent with my personality D:

This sounds dope as hell tho :3

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
Could you elaborate as to what exactly this podcast is?
The podcast is going to be 3-4 hosts and once a month we plan on talking about different topics related to the month that past, gaming related, technology, etc. This podcast is not going to be focused on EGO only stuff even though EGO will be mentioned many times and talked about throughout its career.

trust if im host this show will blow up
Who? ;)

Yooooo i would be down to be a guest on this but not a host lmao. I'm too inconsistent with my personality D:

This sounds dope as hell tho :3
Maybe as a guest, we plan on having guests on the podcast either weekly or biweekly especially giving those who don't become host but were intrested a chance to come on.