The Nameless Podcast Looking for Hosts

RccpaE3.png

The Nameless Podcast Looking for Hosts - May 3rd, 2021

The inevitable return of the Nameless podcast is almost here! It's been over two years since the podcast was last uploaded and is now making a return under new leadership and hosts, with this time around being better than ever! We are almost ready to start our first episode of the revamped podcast; the only thing we are missing is you!

The Nameless Podcast is looking for active community members who are willing to join as hosts for future podcasts to come! With 3 to 4 open spots, grab yourself and a couple of friends and rock the show at the end of each month talking about different topics!

Podcast Host Requirements
A Good-Quality Microphone
An open schedule towards the end of each month
A great personality!

Interested? Contact @Kamron on discord at Kamron#6500
*Note that you can either apply solo or with multiple people but no more than 4*

*with the increased questions about why 18+ this is only the case for permanent hosts while guests that come on the podcast can be 16+, The reasons for the spot for permanent hosts is 18+ is for reasons behind the scenes for the future along with everyone being comfortable including those outside the community listening with certain topics and word choice to an extent"

Credits
Writer: @Thorium | Editor: @Martin | Art: @Kamron
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Last edited:

Cloud

Waifu Hunter
Manager
Just know that if you wanna be host I’m gonna roast you every episode to get you going so you best have tough skin

Buster

99th Percentile In Height
=(eG)=
To extend the reason on why it is 18+ is for multiple reasons

A. we want all fellow podcasters to be free to say what they want so the podcast feels most genuine, This is so they don't have to watch what they say to each other, an old example was simply "f*ck" but it can be phrases as well like "suck my d*ck dude", and etc.
B. I understand that people older people say things to younger people but you have to understand that The Nameless Podcast is not only going to be watched by just the edgegamers community as we plan on having a larger audience which means having standards that will be in placed for reputation purposes.

If its about being pg-13 my mommy can sign a permission slip (pg-13 is Parental guidance recommended, not required). You also made a comment about wanting the host to be able to be genuine and implied that cant do that with a "young adult" ... thats kinda wack.

New topic, how do you plan on pitching ideas for the podcast, a shared doc with a Title, link, and description of each idea and people give a thumbs up?

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
If its about being pg-13 my mommy can sign a permission slip (pg-13 is Parental guidance recommended, not required). You also made a comment about wanting the host to be able to be genuine and implied that cant do that with a "young adult" ... thats kinda wack.
No permission slip 18+ stays and I am not saying that young adults like 16-17 can't be genuine, it's more that other podcasters will have to watch what they say and what the podcasts talk about with younger people. Nothing will change this decision of it being 18+
New topic, how do you plan on pitching ideas for the podcast, a shared doc with a Title, link, and description of each idea and people give a thumbs up?
The topics for each podcast will be a combined effort of discussion between the hosts and the podcast team. Nothing is going to be scripted just certain topics and to be sure to bring up key points in topics but the rest is all up to the hosts.

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
I am not saying that young adults like 16-17 can't be genuine, it's more that other podcasters will have to watch what they say and what the podcasts talk about with younger people. Nothing will change this decision of it being 18+
not arguing just have another question about it - will this podcast not be following eGOs PG-13 rule ? because if its not id understand that more but if it is then im not really understanding that specific purpose. maybe 16 or 17+ i would understand. just curious because most of these people we interact with on a daily basis anyways regardless of age and have genuine convos with etc.

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
not arguing just have another question about it - will this podcast not be following eGOs PG-13 rule ? because if its not id understand that more but if it is then im not really understanding that specific purpose. maybe 16 or 17+ i would understand. just curious because most of these people we interact with on a daily basis anyways regardless of age and have genuine convos with etc.
There is no rule saying that you have to be PG-13 it is just "All names, sprays, and avatar icons must be PG-13 rated."

That being said people are going to be free to an where they talk about what they want and etc and want older hosts to feel comfortable talking about adult conversations like s*x, and etc to an extent. Also like I said before that the nameless podcast is NOT the EGO podcast, it is a podcast with ego branding to where you can even say that it is being sponsored by EGO. The Nameless podcast is for a very broad audience and not just the EGO like you've seen in the past like our MTLs and etc hence why I understand in OUR community people interact like this but note this is going to be public to a lot of people. The last reason is that for reasons behind the scenes for the future people will have to be 18 when being a PERMANENT HOST

This being said Guests on the podcast for a single drop-in once in a while can be 16+, this 18+ rule is only for permanent hosts not for guests to come on.

Last edited:

Kaden

I'm unoriginal.
=(eGO)=
As for topics, will this be clearly affiliated with eGO, eGO questions, eGO stories, etc, or will this just be something hosted by eGO members?

Kamron

Media Team
Manager
As for topics, will this be clearly affiliated with eGO, eGO questions, eGO stories, etc, or will this just be something hosted by eGO members?
This is not the eGO podcast its just something hosted by eGO members but the hosts may bring up stories about ego in the podcast and the eGO logo is on podcast to advertise it but think of it like the overwatch team it has its own thing.

Last edited:

Cloud

Waifu Hunter
Manager
Just know that if you wanna be host I’m gonna roast you every episode to get you going so you best have tough skin
No one will get their feelings hurt from a man who has every "anime" game on steam there is and multiple waifu body pillows.
i don’t have my dakimakuras anymore sir

Kamron

Media Team
Manager

i don’t have my dakimakuras anymore sir
Can we get an F in chat?

M4A1-S

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Arby said he'd put me on back when he was media, does that promise still carry over lmao

In all seriousness, might have to tune into a couple episodes here and there.