Open FiveM Script Suggestion - Fake ID's

So the concept here is fairly simple, in fact a script may exist for this.

What I want to do is basically give players the option to purchase/possess an item which makes the /showid command show a fake name. Now for this to be useful, that name needs to be the same every time you use /showid until you purchase/possess another one.

The reason for this? Well I'm fairly certain there are many uses for such a tool in the criminal underworld. BUT, my purpose is a bit lucrative. I'd like to allow for the opportunity for LSPD/BCSO/SASP officers to be able to go undercover. Being able to possess a fake ID would ENTIRELY change the dynamic of undercover investigations. It would allow an officer to change their clothing up and identify as another individual entirely allowing them to infiltrate gangs and criminal underworlds for their investigations.

Tell me what you think.

Upvote 1

TeleTubby

Uhh Memes?
=(e)=
Or have the ability to steal someone's ID, So when you commit a crime you can you someone else ID instead of yours. I'm all for it.

Martin

Join Media Team
=(eGO)=
Or have the ability to steal someone's ID, So when you commit a crime you can you someone else ID instead of yours. I'm all for it.
like that idea