Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Can we remove Zombie day from Jailbreak?

darkfry

NPC
=(eGO)=
I'm pretty sure very few people actually like this special day. It's way too T sided and essentially is a waste of a round. If we can't remove it, we should at least look into some ways of improving it. I think a good way to improve this day would be to give the zombies a bit more hp so they don't get mowed down as easily, any other ideas?

''Alot of times i have seen that the zombies win easy and that's because the T's don't listen to me.''

Zombies don't get mowed down easily. It seems that way because CS has an awful tagging system that makes it essentially impossible to do anything if you have 20 T's spraying a full AK mag at you.

I'm pretty sure very few people actually like this special day. It's way too T sided and essentially is a waste of a round. If we can't remove it, we should at least look into some ways of improving it. I think a good way to improve this day would be to give the zombies a bit more hp so they don't get mowed down as easily, any other ideas?
Each zombie can be killed with about 22 shots with an ak

I recently made the change that reduced knockback greatly and wanted to see how the day would be after that. Is there anything we could do to the day to make it more balanced or enjoyable instead of just outright removing it?

I recently made the change that reduced knockback greatly and wanted to see how the day would be after that. Is there anything we could do to the day to make it more balanced or enjoyable instead of just outright removing it?
I was thinking if the zombies had a bit more HP that would balance it out, considering that T's outnumber CT's 3-1 it should still be fair, because the zombies do die very fast when you have 5 T's shooting an AK at you from climb. Even still though the T's usually can just camp out the round to a draw if they can't kill all the zombie's. Basically any map with a climb is an instant win for T's. The only other thing I can think of would be to restrict camping areas like a climb where it's essentially impossible for the zombie to get to you, but I don't think many people would like that rule very much.

Back