What is your favorite sport to watch, your favorite team, and your favorite player on that team.

ben71380

=(eGO)=
What is your favorite sport to watch, your favorite team, and your favorite player from that team?

My favorite sport to watch is baseball
My favorite team is the Astros (I’m from Houston Texas)
My favorite player is tied between Yuli Gurriel and Yordan Alvarez.

Last edited:
I'm actually a big fan of Soccer.

My best team that I support is FC Barcelona. I actually never miss any match of theirs. And guess what, if I have work during the match (since they play in Europe and it's always in the morning here in the US), I just wait until the match is over without knowing the result. Then I open a website where they have the whole match posted without results/spoilers and I watch it as if it's live for me. Sounds stupid, I know, but that's how I do it :D

Best player in that team? Well, he's the best player in the world really, if not the best to ever play the sport, that would be Lionel Messi.

My best team that I support is FC Barcelona. I actually never miss any match of theirs. And guess what, if I have work during the match (since they play in Europe and it's always in the morning here in the US), I just wait until the match is over without knowing the result. Then I open a website where they have the whole match posted without results/spoilers and I watch it as if it's live for me. Sounds stupid, I know, but that's how I do it :D

Best player in that team? Well, he's the best player in the world really, if not the best to ever play the sport, that would be Lionel Messi.
I’ve never really been a big fan of soccer, but my dad used to play on his school’s team. I’m not sure if he was good at it but he can definitely beat me at it lol.

na best player in the world is Ronaldinho or Zidane :))

NBA Basketball
Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry

Golden State Warriors Basketball GIF by NBA

Handball and Football
Both PSG (ici c'est Paris :3)
Handball: Mikkel Hansen and Luc Abalo
Football: Now -> Verratti, Before -> Ronaldinho do BraAaAzil

Last edited:
I love football and play it as soon as possible,it's my favorite sport since childhood. You can also make good money on football if you are well versed in the details of this game and are not afraid to take risks. But you should be careful with money and compare odds from different sites.

Last edited:
Formula 1
Red Bull Racing
Max Verstappen

Honourable Mention to the NHL, the Pittsburgh Penguins and Sidney Crosby

Latest posts

Back