Delivered [GTAV - FiveM] Trucking Suggestions

NLE Floppa

Rookie
=(eGO)=
Hello, my friends!

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions on the trucking job.

I would love to add some truck stops near some of the player-owned businesses such as; BurgerShot, Ammunitions, Gas Stations, MRPD, etc., so that you as a trucker have the opportunity to role-play with business owners. I submitted a bug report on one of the spots that I would like to have removed altogether; it is just wayyyy too tight and impossible because there is no space to maneuver.

The way EXP seems to be coded is that if you do not earn X amount of money. You will not gain an EXP, and the EXP system seems to not round or consider small deliverers giving 0.XX% of an EXP. As it stands right now, the only jobs that give EXP are the longer ones, AKA the jobs that pay the highest. If anything, I suggest making the rewarded EXP higher to solve this issue with short deliverers while still maintaining the value of the further ones. AKA Lower the amount of money needed to earn an EXP point. The amount of EXP earned could be increased while balancing how much EXP is needed to earn a skill point. I feel that the EXP system should be distance-driven based instead of money earned. However, I do not know if that is actually possible on the coding side.

Also, it would be cool if your pickup location for your trailers wasn't always in the same spot. It would be a lot more realistic if you had to go to different locations to pick up your cargo instead of always grabbing it at the same harbor.

Currently, the Trucking Job is my favorite addition to the server, and I would love to help fix and balance it as much as possible!

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Many of you might know me as NLE FLoppa on discord. Feel free to message me "Zach#6524"

Upvote 0
I will get with the production team and see what we can do in regards to making the trucking experience enhanced in way that you would continue to enjoy the experience. It may take a little time to get some of the things you suggested worked on, but rest assured I will make sure it is looked into for you. Currently though I believe there is a way for stores to order goods and have them delivered via a delivery service, I will look more into that today and get back to you. Thank You again as you suggestions help this community grow together.

First of all, I appreciate you taking the time to write out this suggestion, the GTA leadership team will be reviewing this suggestion and we will get back to you with more information soon.

There has been an effort made to revitalize the experience for the Trucking Logistics job, let us know how these changes have turned out.

This will still be discussed and looked into on the Leadership and tech level, be on the lookout for a possible change coming soon.
Also, it would be cool if your pickup location for your trailers wasn't always in the same spot. It would be a lot more realistic if you had to go to different locations to pick up your cargo instead of always grabbing it at the same harbor.

Back