Game Overview: It Takes Two!

IT_takes_too_game_overview.png

Game Overview: It Takes Two! - May 27th, 2021

It Takes Two is a local or online co-op action-adventure platform game created by Hazelight Studios in partner with Electronic Arts, which released on Pc, Playstation, and Xbox on March 26th, 2021. It takes two is a unique game for the price of $39.99, as only one player needs to purchase it to play, while the other player gets a friend copy. Enjoy the endless laughter between friends and family as you shrink down into hand-made dolls and go on an adventure.

STORY
It Takes Two brings you to the world of a thrilling co-op adventure story where you take on the role of playing as Cody and May, a couple on the brink of divorce! At the start of the game, they are tasked with fixing their marriage, but they are quite unenthusiastic to do so. Your daughter, Rose, has created doll replicas of both of her parents, which is the physical form you take throughout the game. Once in your new form, you meet the Book of Love. This character challenges the struggling couple to repair and strengthen their relationship.

GAMEPLAY
Throughout the game, you will explore many environments, each filled with its own personality and character, so it is rewarding to explore. Every new area, with new endeavors, grants new abilities to deal with different challenges, so it never feels repetitive. One minute you can be in a pillow fort, beating the boss, next thing you know, you are off to a space station. If you ever want to take a break from the story, each domain has its own 2 player challenges where you can have friendly competitions from whack-a-mole, to a snowball fight, to chess; everything is sure to grab your attention!

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS
Interviewee 1: I cant carry
"A super creative experience, it was by far one of the best two-player games I have played. It was never repetitive; it was a new experience in every chapter we entered. A 10/10 recommendation to any gamers that have a pal to play with."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 2: Larry_Da_Lobster
"A unique co-op experience like no other with each level offering unique challenges. Grab an acquaintance/homie/side bae/REDACTED and form an everlasting relationship."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 3: Cloud
"A simple, straightforward cooperative experience that anyone can pick up and that builds on your relationship with your partner. 4/5 only because I had to play with nails, I wanted to bash *STUFF* with the hammer."
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 4: Heidi
"The attention to detail in this game is crazy, I really enjoyed every second I played it. It goes on for a very long time, so if you're looking for a real adventure I highly recommend it."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS
: Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T or AMD FX 6100
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R7 260x
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 50 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
OS
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570K or AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or AMD R9 290X

Check out It Takes Two on EA or Steam!

Credits:
Art: marineblakester marineblakester | Writing: @Amethyst @I cant carry | Editor: Martin Martin heidi heidi | Contributors: Larry_Da_Lobster Larry_Da_Lobster @Cloud
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

View attachment 5775
Game Overview: It Takes Two! - May 27th, 2021

It Takes Two is a local or online co-op action-adventure platform game created by Hazelight Studios in partner with Electronic Arts, which released on Pc, Playstation, and Xbox on March 26th, 2021. It takes two is a unique game for the price of $39.99, as only one player needs to purchase it to play, while the other player gets a friend copy. Enjoy the endless laughter between friends and family as you shrink down into hand-made dolls and go on an adventure.

STORY
It Takes Two brings you to the world of a thrilling co-op adventure story where you take on the role of playing as Cody and May, a couple on the brink of divorce! At the start of the game, they are tasked with fixing their marriage, but they are quite unenthusiastic to do so. Your daughter, Rose, has created doll replicas of both of her parents, which is the physical form you take throughout the game. Once in your new form, you meet the Book of Love. This character challenges the struggling couple to repair and strengthen their relationship.

GAMEPLAY
Throughout the game, you will explore many environments, each filled with its own personality and character, so it is rewarding to explore. Every new area, with new endeavors, grants new abilities to deal with different challenges, so it never feels repetitive. One minute you can be in a pillow fort, beating the boss, next thing you know, you are off to a space station. If you ever want to take a break from the story, each domain has its own 2 player challenges where you can have friendly competitions from whack-a-mole, to a snowball fight, to chess; everything is sure to grab your attention!

COMMUNITY INTERVIEWS
Interviewee 1: I cant carry
"A super creative experience, it was by far one of the best two-player games I have played. It was never repetitive; it was a new experience in every chapter we entered. A 10/10 recommendation to any gamers that have a pal to play with."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 2: Larry_Da_Lobster
"A unique co-op experience like no other with each level offering unique challenges. Grab an acquaintance/homie/side bae/REDACTED and form an everlasting relationship."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

Interviewee 3: Cloud
"A simple, straightforward cooperative experience that anyone can pick up and that builds on your relationship with your partner. 4/5 only because I had to play with nails, I wanted to bash *STUFF* with the hammer."
★★★★☆
4/5 stars

Interviewee 4: Heidi
"The attention to detail in this game is crazy, I really enjoyed every second I played it. It goes on for a very long time, so if you're looking for a real adventure I highly recommend it."
★★★★★
5/5 stars

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
OS
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T or AMD FX 6100
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD R7 260x

RECOMMENDED:
OS
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570K or AMD Ryzen 3 1300x
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or AMD R9 290X

Check out It Takes Two on EA or Steam!

Credits:
Art: marineblakester marineblakester | Writing: @Amethyst @I cant carry | Editor: Martin Martin heidi heidi | Contributors: Larry_Da_Lobster Larry_Da_Lobster @Cloud
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
im gonna have to take a look at this game

Back