June Community Spotlight is OPEN!

CommunitySpotlightVoting.png

June Community Spotlight is Now Open! - June 1st, 2021

Let the voting begin! Remember you must follow the format or you vote won't be counted!

Vote here: https://www.edgegamers.com/form/5/select

If you want to add a statement about your choice you can do so in the second field of the form. Per the community spotlight rules, the last winner may not win again so don't vote for @Custom Stats! You are also not allowed to change your vote after casting it.

This time around we will be offering 1 month of Dedicated Supporter, a special role in TeamSpeak and Discord, and special post and commendation video posted in the breaking news forum!

Check out this post for more information on the community spotlight program.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message Andrew Andrew or @Divine either via forums or discord.gg/edgegamers

Credits
Writer:
Andrew Andrew | Art: heidi heidi
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

Don't you just love community spotlight?
Additionally, don't you just love MS?
Man, I sure hope I pick a good person to vote for!
Oh my god! MY MOM JUST TOOK MY FORTNITE CARD 😠
Now what will I do?!!?!?

I love Damon :)

The word 'spotlight' has the letter 'o' in it. You know whose name also contains that letter? Exactly, 'Bobbb'.
Additionally, If you look closely, all the letters in 'Bobbb' are made of six 'o's.
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Don't you just love community spotlight?
Additionally, don't you just love MS?
Man, I sure hope I pick a good person to vote for!
Oh my god! MY MOM JUST TOOK MY FORTNITE CARD 😠
Now what will I do?!!?!?

I love Damon :)
Love you too buddy

Back