Trying to make signatures

Goosesk

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
I'm relatively new to making signatures and photoshop as a whole and thought it would be a good idea to make some signatures from people, they probably won't be that good. I'm not good at brainstorming and thinking for ideas and such, so try to give me a generalization of what you want here's the signature that I just made if you wanna know what they look like.

giphy.gif

Note: I may only be able to make signatures for the first few people who comment, and it may take a decent bit of time to make them due to me being inexperienced.

Last edited:
I would not mind seeing what kind of signature you can do for me. Has to include this guy:

u can do mine, i like sanrio characters and rainbows.

also if you ever have any questions about PS, I can try to help ya out. my discord, heidi#1765

I would not mind seeing what kind of signature you can do for me. Has to include this guy:
Almost done with your signature bobb

also if you ever have any questions about PS, I can try to help ya out. my discord, heidi#1765
ok thanks, mainly trying to figure out how gifs work lol

giphy.gif

Here ya go

Also bobb I'm sorry there are still some shipping delays...

You’re acting like I spend all day in photoshop gimme some time

sooo you give me free drawings and signatures, I give you free exposure. imagine the money you can make with exposure. it takes you like 5 mins for a drawing it should be free anyway but im giving you exposure so its like a better deal for you

Latest posts

Back