Open FiveM | Speed Limiter

Halu

=(eGO)=
Currently, we have a cruise control feature that can be activated by clicking the "=". This is a nice feature and it is good but I feel like what we had before was a little better in my opinion. Right now for example when I am patrolling and I want to put on cruise control it's nice until I hit a red light and I need to redo it every time.

So basically I feel as if we had a speed limiter instead it might be a little better than the cruise control. At least in my opinion.

Upvote 0

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(eG)=
I think it would be nice to have both, to be honest.

I prefer the cruise control feature for most scenarios but the speed limiter makes more sense in the city core where you're stopping all the time for the red lights.

Halu

=(eGO)=
Yea, I mean the cruise control is nice when you don't have to continually stop. But when you do it makes no sense.

Mary

Rookie
Solid suggestion, I think both would fit nice or an option to switch between because it's already so hotkey heavy. Not sure exactly how it would work, that's what the tech smarts are for so +1 from me as of now.

LeviTheDegu

EGO Addict
=(e)=
What about a memory feature for cruise control, lock and number in and use another key that when disabled returns cruise to that speed?

Halu

=(eGO)=
Solid suggestion, I think both would fit nice or an option to switch between because it's already so hotkey heavy. Not sure exactly how it would work, that's what the tech smarts are for so +1 from me as of now.
I mean in the old server, the key that you used was either + or scroll wheel. Which in my opinion was better. But if there was a way you can get both it would be great

RedDragonKnight

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
speed limiter was probably changed back to standard cruise control due to the occasional desync it caused as well as the ability to set a speed limit to almost 0mph to cause a car to act like a brick wall.