Member Services Community Meeting - June 28th

MSCM.png

Member Services Community Meeting - June 28th, 2021

Member Services wants you to mark your calendar because on June 28th at 9 PM EST, they will be hosting another Community Meeting for all to come, building success off the last community meeting!

The meeting will take place on the EdgeGamers Teamspeak (ts.edgegamers.com) in the Member Services events channel, which will be opened to the public 15 minutes prior, and will discuss recent development, events, and other news alongside a Q&A segment.

We hope to see you there!!

If you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of a member of MS Leadership through either the forums, or discord.gg/edgegamers

Credits
Writer: @max | Editor: @Martin | Art: @heidi @DeerFat
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

dank

In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA.
=(e)=
sounds good

TexasGuy

I made one post
=(e)=
View attachment 6116
Member Services Community Meeting - June 28th, 2021

Member Services wants you to mark your calendar because on June 28th at 9 PM EST, they will be hosting another Community Meeting for all to come, building success off the last community meeting!

The meeting will take place on the EdgeGamers Teamspeak (ts.edgegamers.com) in the Member Services events channel, which will be opened to the public 15 minutes prior, and will discuss recent development, events, and other news alongside a Q&A segment.

We hope to see you there!!

If you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of a member of MS Leadership through either the forums, or discord.gg/edgegamers

Credits
Writer: @max | Editor: @Martin | Art: @heidi @DeerFat
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
good stuff