Whatever happened to...

splank

I made one post
Stuff comes and goes for no apparent reason, Im curious to see how many are remembered, this is like the funeral but with more of a fun aspect.

First off whatever happened to Caen and Forest maps from ages ago, especially Caen! That map kicked more naughty areas then a nympho on speed! !dodge

RIP
dod_caen
dod_forest

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
i think a few people are remaking caen

[quote1180727115=Death]
i think a few people are remaking caen
[/quote1180727115]

I hopw those people include steam, caen was the best map ever. It was the closest you could get to having an open city to play war in :D

Hot_Sauce

Famous
never played there...

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
yeah theres a few of us working on maps right now, we were gonna remake cean until we found out that someone had already done so, but they did a really bad job and i think we may be re-doing it in the future.

i dont' remember caen but i probably played it..
whatever happend to Wal-Mart...now that wuz the best map ever. Anybody remember?

Giovanni

Forum Fiend
caen was awesome back in the day, although it probably wont ever become an official map.

Punch2Face

Thread Junky
I loved Caen, was a fricken toal sexy map like 150%. Forest was cool too, I liked the sniping spot up against that big pillar where no one could see you at all, but you could see out =] because you were behind the leaves that were invisible while you were inside, but people couldn't see through them... GG Valve, GG... =D.