I have a question for you guys!

What do you think is the most underrated COD in your opinion? (Out of these choices)

• Call of Duty World At War

• Call of Duty Black Ops 1

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

• Call of Duty Ghosts

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

• Call of Duty Black Ops 3

• Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

• Call of Duty World War 2

• Call of Duty Black Ops 4

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019

• Total voters

Cinnamon Toast

The Best Cereal
=(eGO)=
I took out some obvious choices that I think is majority liked in the community such as MW2 and Black Ops 2. When you choose feel free to leave your opinion why you chose that one and if you have other ones you think are also underrated. I'm actually curious and what you guys think! :)

I don’t see Call of Robloxia.. :B
casual
1624108489753.png

This!

MW3 should have had way more love...but people hated the support kill streaks (stealth bomber making the sweaty Nuke / AC-130 people angry).
I agree with that too I kind of liked the gun play in MW3 because alot of the guns were pretty viable.

I agree with that too I kind of liked the gun play in MW3 because alot of the guns were pretty viable.
Yeah! It wasn't like some of the later series or even earlier ones where there was a meta-weapon (or more) in a class, and all other's paled in compairison outside of VERY specific niches.

One thing I found hilarious was that the MP5 had WAY more visual and real recoil VS the UMP or others.

Last edited:
Black Ops 3 and MW3 hands down, honestly would rather play them sometimes then BO2 and MW2.
Black Ops 3 was pretty good, it had a good time to kill and I didn't mind the jet packs in this one. Only down side was that you could only get the DLC weapons through supply drops. Which a lot of people complained about, but they weren't hard to get. Also very easy to get sick skins, no pay wall like modern warfare 2019 and black ops cold war.
MW3 was the first call of duty I started playing a lot, I loved the infected game mode. Great campaign too, overall a great game.

Black Ops 3 and MW3 hands down, honestly would rather play them sometimes then BO2 and MW2.
Black Ops 3 was pretty good, it had a good time to kill and I didn't mind the jet packs in this one. Only down side was that you could only get the DLC weapons through supply drops. Which a lot of people complained about, but they weren't hard to get. Also very easy to get sick skins, no pay wall like modern warfare 2019 and black ops cold war.
MW3 was the first call of duty I started playing a lot, I loved the infected game mode. Great campaign too, overall a great game.
BO2 servers 👀

Honestly, ghosts was mega underrated. The biggest problem was the maps.
Advanced Warfare is also kinda underrated. Lots of people got turned off by the advanced movement but going back after several advanced movement call of duty’s it’s quite fun.

Honestly, ghosts was mega underrated. The biggest problem was the maps.
Advanced Warfare is also kinda underrated. Lots of people got turned off by the advanced movement but going back after several advanced movement call of duty’s it’s quite fun.
My issue: I never wanted advanced movement. Also, I didn't know of any of my friends who wanted it either (they played Titan Fall instead, because it was objectively better). So, for THREE games to have a janky movement system based around hopping and flopping to prone, and occasional fixed map position wall running, not very cool.

Weapon balance was terrible too: unless you used the rail-gun pistol, side-arms were a novelty best left alone. BAL for the entire game (even after balances) was broken (before I stopped playing, I paid attention in the lobbies: I was the only one using an AK if it was an assault rifle, all others were BAL). Grenades were a 25/75 game of "damaged player vs tickled them".

Black Ops should have kept the wacky gun mechanics (like the BLOPS:2 submachine gun that is better at mid-range than other SMG's and Assault rifles, but is meh at best in close quarters)

Last edited:
Back