Madcat? Sure? Why not... wait... huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madcat

I made one post
So. I've enjoyed myself with all of you playing on all of EGO's servers to be sure.

However, I haven't improved in rank within the clan to an admin status and for me that's key to being part of a clan. This being known at this point I am respectfully leaving EGO and wish you all the best!!

You might see me here and there but I'll be looking onward to other pastures!

Good hunting!!!

uh its only been a week since you put the =(e)= tag on , maybe you should wait a little longer to see how things progress :|

[quote1180754432=Madcat]
However, I haven't improved in rank within the clan to an admin status and for me that's key to being part of a clan.
Good hunting!!!

[/quote1180754432]

Why are you even posting this? You joined the server on May 22nd. You haven't even been here two weeks yet!!???

Joined Tue May 22 2007, 11:40AM
1 week, 3 days, 11 hours, 53 minutes, 7 seconds ago

Admin isn't a right, it's a privilege and is earned, not something you get right off the bat.

Yeah 1 week its all about the triple P's
Post, Patience, Play
ive been here since jan 16th haven't been promoted dont care its all bout playing and having fun for me anyways
if this was a clan where skill mattered i wouldnt have joined i just like to play for fun not like for how good you are

[quote1180756374=roguesniper]
Post, Patience, Play

[/quote1180756374]
Not quite. Posting is not a requirement, never was, never will be. More like maturity, dependability, play and patience. In that order.

[quote1180756601=roguesniper]
Post, Patience, Play
[/quote1180756601]

i think i have the Posting done, and Play done, so now i just need Patience.... where can i buy it just kidding :)

Why does being an admin have to be a big part of your part of a clan? If you join a clan just so you can be an admin on their servers, that is usually the people that abuse the admin rights and kick people just because you don't like them. But, whatever. Sorry to see you go, take care.

Thanks for the input. As far as "why am I posting this?" I'm posting to let the people of this clan know why I am not staying with EGO...seems obvious to me but I don't mind clarifying :).

Thanks for the compliment btw, I as well love the Punisher and have since I read the comics when I was a kid!

I guess I"m using to being asked to join a clan and then being given the privilages and responsibilities of a member of that clan. I'm not used to going through some slow evaluation period wherein you may/may not be promoted. I should have known with a clan this huge that "standing out" and getting promoted would be an issue. Being here a week, a day, a month, shouldn't make that kind of difference if you want to keep good people. As one of your members posted, he was in the clan since January with no promotion so....

Anyway, not trying to turn this into a gripe fest, just wanted to let you know what some more mature and experienced players might have to offer in the way of feedback to how your operation runs. If you don't desire this information please by all means just ignore it :).

Cheers!

Your "feedback" has been duly noted. We have regulations by which we run this organization. If you decide it's not for you, by all means leave.

I'm locking this thread in order to prevent any problems between community members. PM me if there's an issue that needs to be worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back