Why I am no longer the post champion

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
I was wondering why how Outbreak caught up to me. I feel like I am always writing on the forums...then I looked at my PM box:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inbox
693 total, 0 unread
Outbox
527 total, 7 unread

[ Send new message ]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think each PM should count as a post, don't you?

bucsfan148

Yah id rather post then pm people so you should get at least partial credit for those.

JMAN

EGO Zealot
JohnT You better watch out i'm right behind you muhahahah (in post counts pervs lol jk)

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Don't worry Mr. Gates, I am sure you will buy all the posts soon ;)

Redshift

Poster Extraordinaire
[quote1180765581=JohnT]
I was wondering why how Outbreak caught up to me. I feel like I am always writing on the
[/quote1180765581]

The difference I suspect is quality vs quantity. Your posts are usually sysadmin/server owner, major domo, etc.

Anybody can post replies that consist of "Sure, great, right on, or even the ubiquitous: "lol". That'll boost the count like crazy.

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
lol :p ;)

Punch2Face

Thread Junky
Spam? SPAM??? Spam is good... especially on potatoe bread with some cheese and salt... YUMMMMMMMM!

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Ok guys we really don't need to spam.... it takes up space that we need or something like that is what i was told....

Noxus

EGO Addict
Pfft, if I'd never left, you'd all still be bowing down to me. 'Nuf said. ;)