[TF2] Frontier Friday! | July 9th, 2021

Tf2_event.png

Don't let the name fool you! Frontier is the Payload map to start, but I want to do more than just it for this event, Frontier Friday!, on July 9th, 2021!

Event Date
: Friday, July 9th, 2021
Event Time (ET): 9:00 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

'MERICA! I hope you had a good 4th of July (USA REPRESENT)! I want to do some Payload, so let's do some Payload! To start, the classic, Frontier! Then to follow, we'll do a vote to see which map we want to head to next! This'll be classic Payload, no instant respawns, no shenanigans besides the ones you'll be making!

PastryFoxy (foxy fluffo!) will be coordinating this event. Please forward your questions to me or any of your TF2 Leadership! We hope to see you there, hugging the cart and stealin' them hearts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube

G-Funk

Poster
=(eGO)=
This should become a thing! I will be there with bells on *jingle-jingle*

TexasGuy

I made one post
=(e)=

Don't let the name fool you! Frontier is the Payload map to start, but I want to do more than just it for this event, Frontier Friday!, on July 9th, 2021!

Event Date
: Friday, July 9th, 2021
Event Time (ET): 9:00 PM
Event Server IP: 162.248.92.58:27039

'MERICA! I hope you had a good 4th of July (USA REPRESENT)! I want to do some Payload, so let's do some Payload! To start, the classic, Frontier! Then to follow, we'll do a vote to see which map we want to head to next! This'll be classic Payload, no instant respawns, no shenanigans besides the ones you'll be making!

PastryFoxy (foxy fluffo!) will be coordinating this event. Please forward your questions to me or any of your TF2 Leadership! We hope to see you there, hugging the cart and stealin' them hearts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube
breaking news is the best